Midnight Man

You where at Colby's house, it was around 9:36pm. Sam came down the stairs. You where in the living room with Colby, Jake, And Katrina. You where on your phone, head on Colby's lap, Kat was on here phone next you you (kind of), Colby and Jake where playing Rocket League. Sam came down and sat next to Kat.

Sam P.O.V
I came down the stairs about to tell everybody about a game that I found in one of the comments of my video. I already filmed my into for the video, but now I have to track down some friends. "Hey Sam" Colby said to me", "heyyyyy" I replied back. I sat down next to Kat, which was next to (y/n). "Ummm Hey guy I was looking through my comments and found this fan that commented to play this game called the Midnight Man" I told the people in the living room. Kat, Jake, (y/n), and Corey agreed to play the Midnight Man.

Your P.O.V
For some reason you said "yes", to playing the Midnight Man with Sam, Jake, and Corey. "Is Sam going to kill us....no he's not....is this a ritual?", you asked yourself in your head. You sat up straight and looked at Colby then the TV screen. "Are you okay (y/n)?" Colby asked, "You seem very nervous after Sam asked you to play the Midnight Man or whatever" Colby said, "I'm okay, I have a bad cramp" You replied to Colby, "okay" Colby said nervous.

*time skip to 11:03*

"KAT, JAKE, COREY, (Y/N)." Sam yelled from his room. We all went upstairs to Sams room. "Wassup Bro" Jake told Sam. Corey sat on the on the spin chair, Kat and Jake and you sat on the edge of Sams bed and, Sam sat at his desk chair setting up the camera and loading the website for the Midnight Man.

"What is up guys it's Sam Golbach and today I'm with Kat, Jake, (y/n), and Corey, and we are playing the Midnight Man, requested my one of you guys. So I'm going to explain to you guys what this game is about and the rules" Sam told the camera. "Okay so you start my writing your full name on paper and prick your finger and place a dot of blood on the paper" Sam read from the website to the camera and the group, "NOOOOO IM NOT DOING THISSSSSSS!!!!"  Kat screamed, "SAM!!! SAMM WHAT THE HECK" Corey screamed, "Sam, I will talk to spirits, I will do the oujia board, I will play voodoo, but I will not PRICK MY FINGER." Jake said, we all started laughing. "Omg I'm going to die", you said in your head. Sam continued to explain the rules, "after you place to papers inside the room, we will use my closet door, and we will put candles on the papers, go outside the closet and knock 22 times, the last knock has to be at 12:00, we go in the closet blow out the candles and leave the closet and wait a few seconds, enter the closet and relight the candles starting the game. By this point the midnight man should be somewhere in the house, we have to avoid him. Let's go prick our fingers." Sam said to the group and camera. We signed life away to the 'babadook' according to Corey. "Agghhhhh I don't want to prick my finger, it's gonna hurt so bad.....where Colby when I need him....I'm him", you said in your head. Sam, Corey, Jake and you pricked your finger, but Kat couldn't with the huge knife Sam had to use. Sam also filmed a little during that time.

We did the ritual, put lit candles on the paper, knock 22 times, blew out the candle, relight the candle, and start the game. We all sat back in our original spots, "Okay now to deal with the Midnight Man" Sam said, "I though we just went over that" Corey asked, "No that was to invite him" Sam answered, "What the heck Sam" Jake and You said. "Okay so you can tell when the Midnight man is around when it gets cold or when you see a figure, another sign is if your organs are......pulled out, but I know that won't happen. Another sign is when your candle blows out, you have 10 seconds to relight it, if you made it in 10 seconds you can continue the game, if you don't make it in 10 seconds then you have to surround yourself by salt, salt is like the protector in these scary games for some reason. This game takes place 12:00 through 3:33. The worst part is we have to keep moving." Sam said to the group and the camera.