Mega Prank Wars

"Hey (y/n), you wanna make a cheating prank on Colby" Sam asked you, "ahahah sure" you replied. "Okay so....ummm. Can you make a hickey out of makeup?" Sam asked, "yes sir" you said trying not to laugh. You went up stairs and asked Devyn to make a hickey out of makeup since Devyn is the god of makeup. You came down stairs, "this good" you asked Sam, "Holy Sh*t, I thought was a really hickey" Sam responded trying not to laugh, "give props to Devyn" you answered.

You where laying down so Colby wouldn't see the 'hickey'. "Hey babe..I'm going to the store, wanna come?" Colby asked, "no thanks, I have a bad stomachache" you replied to Colby lying, "okay be back in like 5" Colby said.

You and Sam went up to Colby's room, Sam did his intro and everything, you had to setup the second angle camera. You laid on Colby's bed and where on your phone, Sam hide in Colby's closet. "I hope I don't get my ass beat" Sam said laughing. Oof you where scared.

*time skip to when Colby gets home*

"BABEEEEE, WHERE YA GOOOO" Colby yelled, "UPSTAIRS IN YA ROOM" you yelled back at Colby. You heard Colby go up the stairs, then enter his room. Colby placed the bags on the floor, and jump on the bed next to you. Colby went over you and kissed you and looked at you, he kept looking at you, then confused, you sat up, "is everything okay?" You asked Colby who sat up in the bed, "Whats on your neck?!!" Colby said trying to push your hair, "a burn" you said pushing Colby away so he wouldn't see it's makeup. "Stop Colby, don't mess with my burn!" You said at Colby still pushing him, "why can't I see my girlfriends burn?" Colby said confused, "because I don't want you to hurt it" you responded, "I'm not going to mess with it, i just want to see it (y/n)!" Colby said concerned. "Is that a hickey?" Colby said starting to get mad, "No it's a burn!" You said, "NO THATS A F*CKING HICKEY" Colby said mad, "NOT ITS NOT" You said starting to get scared a wittle, (wittle😂😂). Sam dropped a hanger to get Colby's attention. "What the f*ck was that?" Colby said standing up, "It's nothing Colby!" You said, "move!" Colby said as you backed up and Colby opened his closet. Colby walked in the closet and looked behind the door to see Sam. "WHAT THE F*CK" Colby yelled slamming the door causing the door to fall off, you pushed the door out of the way. "WHAT IS THIS (y/n)!!" Colby yelled, "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" Sam yelled, "COLBY LOOK ITS OKAY" Sam yelled, yelling was being yelling around the room. "Oh your dead Sam" Colby said as Sam started to run, then Colby chasing after Sam. You quickly grabbed the camera and ran after Sam and Colby. Sam and Colby tripped on on of the steps of the stairs, Colby was about kill Sam (not really). "COLBY..BABY...ITS A PRANK" you screamed, you got to the stairs and stopped Colby, Colby had his hand up and Sam pinned to the floor. "babe is a prank, look!" You said laughing. "Omg jezzes Colby" Sam said standing up. Sam, Colby and you all started to laugh. Sam did his outro, and everything.

*time skip to night*

"Sorry Babe about the prank" you said to Colby trying not to laugh, "at least you got a good laugh" Colby said laughing. You fell asleep, head and hand in Colby's chest. "Goodnight, love you" Colby said to you quietly, "goodnight, I love you too" you responded.

UGHHHH I HATE HOW THIS ONE JS SO SHORT BUT I JUST WANT TO KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATES CAUSE I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.💞💞
         -sunny.colby