Ice and Water. Name a better duo.

"It's like 90 degrees outside" Devyn said putting down her phone, "Hot" I said, we both laughed. "Let's go tanning!" Devyn said grabbing my hands and helping me stand up, "Okay" I said laughing.

I went up into my room and got a bathing suit. "Hey" I heard, I turned around and jumped, "You scared the shit out of me Colby" I said laughing. Colby pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. I notice Colby had swim trunks on. "Going swimming?" I asked, "Yeah, with all the boys" Colby replied, he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. "RACE YOU TO THE POOL" I yelled and running down the stairs.

Colby got down stairs and I was hiding from Colby to scare him. "(y/n), where are you" Colby said looking around. "Right here sweetheart" I said grabbing Colby's hand and pushing him the pool, "hahaha, funny" Colby said getting out the pool, "I know" I laughed.

*time skip*

Devyn grabbed my hand and we ran down stairs with Katrina. We all decided to tan. After about 30 mins of putting on sunscreen we all tanned.

We heard splashing and laughing. We looked up and all started laughing from the boys.

*time skip*

Colby's P.O.V
I'm getting (y/n) back for what she did. I got a bucket of ice and water, name a better duo.

"Devyn, Katrina, I'm going to splash (y/n)" I whispered to the both of them. They both got up and stood away from (y/n).

I poured the bucket on (y/n). "OMG COLBY" She yelled getting up, "WELCOME TO THE MEGA PRANK WARS" I yelled, everyone started to laugh.

I put down my camera and hugged (y/n), I took her hand and jumped into the pool with her.

She looked like the the most beautiful mermaid, my mermaid.

Short one, might take it down. Comment what you think.
                  -sunnycolby🍒😍👻