Strongly Dislike | Party

4 months passed by and I haven't seen Colby once, every time he's at Brennens I don't leave my room.

Today Elton hit 1 million subs! So he was making a party that was gonna be something.

*at Sam and Colby's house*

I was in the kitchen with Sam and Devyn. "Can you go get groceries with Colby, he gets the wrong stuff?" Sam asked me, "You little bit-yes Sam I will go" I answer. "COME ON MR.BROCK WHERE GOING SHOPPING" I yelled grabbing my car keys. Colby pushed me out the way and opened the door and got in my car.....weird, Colby never was like this.

I got into the car and drove to Target.

*at Target*

"Okay, you know what we need?" I asked, "Yeah, so don't worry" Colby replied in a annoyed tone, "Rude" I said under my breath, "You say something?" Colby asked, "No" I replied.

We entered the store. "Get a cart" Colby said pushing a cart towards me, "Handing it to me would be nice dick" I said rolling my eyes, "How do I hand it to you bitch?" Colby said turning my way, "Pulling it out and moving away for me to get", "Let's just go asshole" I said, "Whore" Colby said under his breath, "Heard that" I said.

Colby stopped every once and then to put something in the cart. "Could you move any fucking slower?" Colby said rolling his eyes, "Have more attitude I will leave you here" I said getting pissed, "Whatever" Colby said putting his middle finger up. I rolled my eyes.

*10 mins later*

Colby was now looking around and we needed to leave for the party. "Give me on fucking reason why we are still here" I said, "Why in such a hurry? Need to be on some knees?" Colby asked, "Fuck you" I replied, "We have a damn party" I said, "So that's why you have to be on your knees" Colby said smirking, "Fine" I said. I left the store and got into my car and drove back to Brennens. Why the fuck is Colby like this all a sudden.

*time skip*

I went back to the house to set up. Once I opened the door I saw Colby.

"Thanks for leaving me bitch" Colby said putting up his middle finger, "No problem dick, if you didn't act like that then I wouldn't be such a bitch" I said crossing my arms.

I walked passed Colby and he slapped me making me back up. I immediately punched Colby back and we basically got into a fight.

Before I knew it we where cussing each other out.

"FUCK YOU"
"WHORE"
"BITCH"
"I NEVER LIKED YOU"
"ASSHOLE"

I was trying to get to Colby to hit him again but Elton was holding Colby back and Corey was hold me back.

"GUYS STOP" Sam yelled. Colby and I looked towards Sam. "Why are you guys fighting!" Sam said. Colby and I where yelling over each other and I pushed Colby and Colby pushed me back harder making me fall back. Corey helped me up. "There's no reason in fighting guys!" Elton said. I got up and left the house, "See you guys at the party" I said leaving.

I got into my car and drove back to Brennen and I's apartment.

*at the apartment*

I walked into the bathroom and found a cut on my face and bruises forming. Great.

I started crying.....the Colby I loved was violent to me, hated me, wanted to kill me if I tested him too much.

*time skip*

I finally finished my makeup after covering the bruises and taking care of the cut.

My outfit was:

I left the house with Brennen

I left the house with Brennen. Gladly Brennen didn't see my bandage and bruises slightly on my face. He didn't want to know his best friend did this to his "sister", or he will flip the hell out.

*at the party*

After a while I decided to go outside from the drinks, music, and drunk people.

I felt someone watching me and I turned around and nobody was there.....creepy.

Then someone sat next to me.

"Nick?" I asked, "That's me" Nick said, Nick is my ex and I hate seeing him sometimes and right now I don't want to see him.

He grabbed my hand and started to walk with me. "Nick where are we going" I asked, but didn't get a response. "SOMEBODY HELP" I yelled, Nick covered my mouth with his hand, "Don't wasn't get caught don't we?" Nick asked with a evil smirk. I heard jogging coming from behind me and then everything just went blurry for a quick second.

Nick was passed out and had a imprint of a fist on his cheek. Who did this, and thank god they did, they saved me from whatever he was gonna do to me.

I looked to my side and saw Colby. "You did this" I said pointing to Nick, "Yeah...." Colby said walking away from me like he was embarrassed. I caught up to Colby and hugged him. "Thank you though" I said smiling, Colby hugged back and smiled.

Colby took me to his room so we could discuss this whole dislike thing, but that never happened.

"Here's a wipe" Colby said handing me a makeup wipe, probably Shea left a package of makeup wipes. I removed my bandage and makeup. "Whoa, I did that" Colby said pointing to my cut, "Yeah, rings" I said looking at his hand with the most ringing, "I'm sor-" Colby started but I cut him off, "It's okay, we both sorry." I said. I threw away the wipe and Colby re-bandage the cut. "Thanks" I said, Colby just smiled.

I fell asleep on Colby's couch. But felt my body be moved and then hugged.......tf. And realizing it was Colby, I miss Colby a hella lot.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTTTTTT

YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTTTTTT. Just spam and if I notice, I'll take a screen shot and add you as a shoutout!
Love you all so very much!💞
            -ann🍉🌞❤️