Birthday

You woke up, and Colby wasn't next to you. You sat up and looked to where Colby was supposed to be, but there was a stick note that had a note.

"Good morning princess! Remember when you played hide and seek part 2 with Sam? Where did Kat hid? Find the next sticky note" -Colby

"Ummm, where did she hide, OHH IN THAT BOX THING" you thought as you got up and headed that way, you found another sticky note and a birthday gift.

"AHHHH, your 22! I love you so much, I'm so happy your my bestfrienddddddddddddd, we have such good memories😉, remember when Sam did the Midnight Man? Where did he start the game? Find the sticky note" -Katrina

You opened up the bag to find a whole binder filled with memories of you and Kat, "dang there was a hecka lot" you thought looking through the binder fast. "Sam started the Midnight Man in his closet or room" you said going up the stairs with Kats gift. You looked in the closet to find the next sticky note.

"Wow! We have been friends for 3 years! I have a special photo from when we met. Oh and remember when we where in Las Vegas and you got mad at Colby, you spent the whole day with Devyn, where did you guys hang out?" -Sam

In a little box was a necklace, and when you opened it, it had a picture of you and Sam smiling at the Bethany House. You put on the necklace and Kats gift and headed to the couch in the main room upstairs that separates the 2 to 3 rooms. There was a sticky note on the couch.

"Hey girly! Happy birthday!!!! Remember the beach, ahhh that was beautiful. Do you also remember where you had to film Corey, Chaz, and Tavon dancing? That's the next sticky note." -Devyn

In a birthday bag was a picture frame of you and Devyn at the beach, she was in your back. You went to the doorway kind of where the backyard door was and found another sticky note.

"Hello my Günther, what's my least favorite thing? That's the next sticky note" -Papa Günther

You opened a bag that had a glasses case in them, you opened the glasses case to find Clout Glasses. You put them on top of your head and went to the garage and went straight to the Oujia Board. There was a sticky note.

"Happy Birthday!!! Buddy said Happy Birthday too! Where is the whole houses favorite place to hangs together? Next surprise!" -Aaron and Buddy.

There was a painting of You and the house that Aaron requested to get for you. I got my 2 bags, painting and binder and headed to the main room or handing room. You put down all the gifts and you looked up to see the whole house ad Kat yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", then spraying you with Silly String. Colby walked up to you kissed you, "happy birthday beautiful" Colby said looking at you, "you eyes are so pretty in the light" you said kissing Colby again. "I have a present for you" Colby pulled out a box and he opened it to you to see a two rings, one said Colby, the other one said (y/n) Colby took the 'Colby' one and put it on your middle finger, you took out the '(y/n)' one and put it on Colby's middle finger. "This is a promise ring, and I promise to keep you safe" Colby said hugging you, "and I promise you" you said. "Hey guys can we see your rings" Corey said laughing, you and Colby put your middle finger, and Corey couldn't stop laughing. "Okay, so I didn't get you gift, but I had an idea, so I'm going to show you" Jake said leading you into the room next to the garage, it was painted a nice and soothing gray, lights hanging down, and all your furniture from your apartment, you fell to the ground crying. "Omg Jake, this is the best idea ever.", "thank you guys so much I love you all."

You had your first group hug of being 22 years old.

Awww my heart was melting writing this story. Omg, Brennen like my comment and retweeted my comment on TWITTER, I died. 😂😂💞💞💞

        -sunnycolby💞💞