Argument (Sam and Colby Tour A/N)

Colby's parents are okay now and are living like how they used to before the crash, colby is also happy but not his fans.

////

"You gotta post" I said, "I'll wait! I'm taking a break" Colby said, "But they don't know! You don't post snaps, tweets, photos, or videos!" I argued, "But they can see me in Sam and Colby videos" Colby argued back, "They think your not okay Colby" I whispered but to the point he can hear me, "How would you know (y/n)?" Colby asked, "I look at your comments, people dm me all the time" I replied, Colby turned his head to his phone.

"You dont look okay either" I said, "You hair is all messed up, your not wearing what you used to we-" I was cut off, "(y/n)! Look I don't care! I'll come back when I feel like it! Okay? I just need a break!" Colby cut me off and looked at me, "But don't you worry about your fans and how they think about you when your gone?" I said, "no- YES I DO, I mean they probably know I'm on a break" Colby said looking back at his phone.

"Sure they do Colby, sure they do" I mumbled, "Don't worry about my fans!" Colby said, "I'm not- well I am but if you just made a video 2 minutes long NOT THAT HARD TO EDIT THEH THEY WILL UNDERSTAND" I yelled, "IM ON A BREAK, WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?, YOUR ACTING LIKE A BITCH AND A DUMBASS" Colby yelled, "I understand everything Colby." I said.

I got up and walked out of Colbys room.

Down the stairs and out the house to my car.

*at yours and Brennens apartment*

"Hey (y/n)" Brennen said, "Hi" I said walking in.

I avoided any questions or conversation and walked to my room fast.

Brennen came in as Kobe jumped onto my bed.

"Colby's sorry" Brennen said leaning against the door frame, "I don't care Bren!" I said taking off my shoes, "You just need a break don't you" Brennen smiled, "Stop smiling Brennen" I said, "Tender Greens?" Brennen asked, "I just took off my fucking shoes" I laughed, Brennen laughed and walked out my room.

God damn Brennen knows everything about me god jezzes.

////

Brennen and I sat down and ate our food.

Mid way my phone was going off like crazy.

Cliff hanger? (Not edited)

GUESS WHAT, IM GOING TO THE SAM AND COLBY TOUR: