Videos

Katrina, Devyn, Jake, Elton, Amanda, Aaron, Colby, Sam and I where in the main room. It was Monday which meant we watched everyone's videos and give them advice, and also so we can vote for the Prank Wars.

"First, Sam and Colby's Truth Or Strip Part 2" Jake said turning in the TV and searching 'Sam and Colby'.

And guess what! Colby and I have been dating for 2 weeks. It took about 5 months for Colby and I to get together because I played hard to get. We also kept it a secret from the others. But everyone knew that Colby had a huge crush on me but they didn't know about me.

"What's up- oh wait" Sam said, "That's my line dude! What's up guys it's Sam and Colby" Colby said for the video.

*time skip*

Everyone and then I would glance at Colby and blush, covering my face with my hoodie, actually Colby's hoodie.

*another time skip*

Sam asked Colby a spicy question in the video. "Do you have a girlfriend" Sam said smirking. "OOOOOOOH" Corey said jumping and pausing the video, "Chill Corey" I said, everyone started laughing. Corey sat down and played the video. "I can't say that dudeeeee" Colby said taking of his shirt and throwing it and making a weird noise why throwing the shirt, "I have to dump ice in you now" Sam said getting out the hot tub. This video got me shOOk af. Elton and Corey jumped off the couch and started running around and yelling.

"(Y/N) AND COLBY ARE TOGETHER" Elton said, "Uhh, guys no. I'm not dating Colby" I said lying, "What?" Corey said, "Yeah" Colby said also lying, "That's a disappointment" Corey said sitting down along with Elton.

"Do give me that look" I mouthed at Colby,"What look, I like the view I'm seeing" Colby mouthed back, "Lying is bad" I mouthed, "Why would I lie to my girlfriend? Only for pranks" Colby mouthed smiling. I looked around the room and realized that the video was paused and everyone was watching Colby and I. "Yeah let's continue the video" I said moving around in that Love Sac.

Colby got up. "Sorry (y/n)" Colby said walking over towards me. "C-Colby what are you doing" I said looking at everyone watching us. Colby hovered over me and kissed me. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" everyone yelled getting up and running around the house. Colby picked me up bride style and swung me around. "I can't believe you told them" I said being put down, "So what are you going to do?" Colby said grabbing my hand, "I don't know run away from you and you seem to always chase me with your vlog camera" I said yanking my hand away and running away.

I was caught by Elton. "You lied to me, YOU LIED TO UNCLE ELTONNNN" Elton yelled, "Bad people get thrown into the pool" Colby said taking me from Elton and putting me over his shoulder. "Colby noooo" I whined, "Sorry" Colby said, "ELTON, COLBY LIED WITH ME TOO" I yelled Elton ran outside and threw both of us into the pool, followed by everyone else in their clothes.

"I hate you"
"No you don't you love me"

WHAT IS UP FAM. Sorry I was watching Corey Scherer.

Also I am not doing the update posting times anymore because I would like to post when I want.

So yeah, I updated all my books but Sam Golbach, but that one is coming tomorrow (if I write). I wrote this on my computer too, be proud.
                        -ann😁😫😂💞