Later

*one week later*

Colbys P.O.V
I knocked on (y/n) door, she quickly opened it hugging me. "Hey baby" I said, "Haiiii" she said kissing my cheek, "Why so happy?" I asked, "I was looking at edits of you and you looked so damn cute" she replied hugging me again.

"Oh, see your having a moment" the nurse said walking in, "Yeah" I said laughing a little, (y/n) letting out a little giggle. "Um Miss. (y/n), I have some paper work for you then you can leave" the nurse said handing (y/n) papers. "I thought you go back in another week." I said confused, "The burns weren't as bad baby Colby, if you have gone in any longer I would have stayed here longer" she said, "oh okay" I said.

Your P.O.V
I finished all the paper work.

"Baby, Ready?" I asked, "Yah" Colby replied getting up from the chair. I turned in the papers and filled out some more and headed out the hospital with Colby's hand in mine.

"How has the house been?" I asked, "Worried about you" Colby said looking down at me, "Not anymore once we get home" I said.

*back at the house*

"SURPRISE" I yelled opening the door, "(Y/N)" Corey yelled running towards me and hugging me, "Hai" I said pulling away from the hug, "I thought" Corey said, "My burns where not that bad" I cut Corey off.

"So glad to have you back"

It's about to go down bitches.... -ann😂💜💖  NOT EDITED