Break Up Pt 1

Colby has been very weird lately. He won't hang out with me much, sure I won't mind it, but soon I feel the loneliness and see that Colby doesn't hang with me much.

"COLBYYYYY" I yelled, "YESSSSSS" Colby yelled back, "COME HEREEEEE" I yelled back. I heard foot steps go down stairs and into the corridor of the garage and my room. Colby entered my room. "Yes beautiful?" Colby said, "his voice" I thought in my mind, his voice made me calm a little, "I'm bored" I said getting up and hugging Colby, "I'm editing" Colby said hugging me back, "can you edit in my room?" I asked putting my arms around his neck, "okay but I have to get my stuff" Colby said putting his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him, "hurry uppp" I said as we both let go. I changed into a 'Don't Wait Until It's Too Late" shirt and sat in my desk chair and drew Colby and the other roommates together. Colby came in with his phone, computer, headphones, he came in and sat on my bed and started to edit.

*after you finished drawing*

"An hour? And Colby isn't done editing!?" I said as I tilted my head a little. I sat right next to Colby on my bed. "I'm bored" I said climbing on Colby's lap and hugging him, "why" Colby asked hugging me back, "I have nothing to do" I whined, "I don't know what to do" Colby said lifting up my face and kissing me. Jake came in the room, "Colby it's ti-" Jake said, Colby and I didn't notice Jake, Jake started to record on Snapchat. "COLBYYYYYYYY" Jake yelled recording, Colby and I got scared and I disconnected the kiss and looked Jakes way, "I hate you" I said getting off of Colby's lap and walking towards Jake with Colby behind. "Well I don't like you" Jake said in a high toned voice, "you look like s whole thumb" I said laughing, "whatever, Like I was saying! Colby it's time to film the rap battle" Jake said, "okay...I have to go Babe" Colby said kissing me and leaving, he closed the door and I heard laughing from the two. I didn't feel fine after he left.

*time skip to where Colby is done filming*

I knew Colby was done filming with the boys because I heard gun shooting, and Aaron yelling, "video gamessss" I said in my mind laughing. I went into the main room where everyone was, I sat next to Colby and curled up next to him, he wrapped his arm around me. Within 5 mins or so he got up and did some stuff. "Why is he trying to avoid me?" I asked myself in my mind looking at the other roommates while frowning. I got up and went to Colby's room, he was on his bed and on his phone, "he is avoiding me" I thought as I entered the room then closed the door behind me. "What's wrong?" I said, "what do you mean 'what's wrong with me?' " Colby asked confused, "your avoiding me" I said pointing to me, "whatever" Colby said looking back at his phone. "Colby!" I said, Colby looked down from his phone, "what!" Colby asked sitting at the edge of his bed, "stop acting like this!" I almost yelled at Colby, "acting like what?!" Colby almost yelled too. I just looked at Colby, Colby just kept looking back at me. "What's your problem?" Colby asked standing up, "your avoiding me Colby! I said this like a million times!" I said to Colby, "so what?....so I'm avoiding you?....why is it bothering you?" Colby said, "because I miss you all the time!" I said, "your never like this Colby." I said kind of shocked, "okay well sometimes I don't miss you" Colby said walking out the room, "excuse me?" I said pushing Colby a little, "BECAUSE IM ALWAYS WITH YOU" Colby said making you back up a little, " SO YOU DONT LIKE BEING WITH ME? THEN LEAVE ME" I said, it took me a minute to adjust to what I said, "then I will" Colby said, "wait...Colby I didn't mean it like that" I said trying to get Colby to face me, "I SAID WHERE DONE" Colby yelled at me, he turned back around went down stairs and went into the room where all the boys where in. I was so shocked of what just happened, I walked down stairs into my room and closed the door.

Tears where streaming down my face, I looked around my room. All I saw was pictures of Colby. I walked on my bed and took them all down, I took off the paintings of Colby and I, drawing, pictures Colby drew, I took it all down. I didn't want 1 thing to remind me of Colby, I placed all the pictures and everything in a drawer. I flopped on my bed and later fell asleep. My only dreams where about Colby and his smile, eyes, dimples. Every once and then I would wake up to myself crying about Colby. "What did I do" I thought as I looked at the time, "it's only 5am" I thought as I rubbed my eyes. I got out of bed and headed to the main room. I sat in one of the Love Sacs and fell asleep there too, later I woke up to myself crying again....about Colby. I got out of the Love Sac and headed back to my room, I jammed my chair against the door knob to my room. I fell asleep this time with out waking up to myself crying. I woke up again to my phone ringing from some app, I just ignored it. I felt so lonely by this time, my room felt empty. It felt like just me in the world.

HEYYYY GUYSSS WHATS POPPIN, 😂😂😂. Wow this is saddddd kind of idk it's your opinion, but I have a part twooooo of this so get ready. Omg thanks for 800 reads! I love you all💞💞
"Give this a big, fat, juicy like!" -Jake Webber😂❤️
                 -sunnycolby 💞