4. What they didnt saw

Two years after the death of his brotherseveral strange disappearances in the area started to call attention, but a guilty was never found, to avoid all this stress, Jason decided that he wants to move to another place with his father, his sister-in-law and his little nephew, a quieter place where his toy store is not full of pretentious men and women, taht people whose talks already caused a distraction in Jason's broken gray heart, filling it with more anger and rage.

 All of them finally moved to a small town near Paris, where Jason had ordered to make a special house only for them, only a floor with a big basement and attic that they didnt use, afterall the first only floor had everything they need, a big kitchen, an elegant formal and guest living room, more than enough rooms for them and the only employee that lived in there, and ofcourse how to forget the still young ToyMaker, in the back a big room that worked as his toy store and work place, so Jason could continue to have his work and projects at ease and he found ways to keep going to Paris when he needed it,being this quite frequent, for all the new art and creativity that flooded the beautiful streets of Paris did not fail to attract Jason. 

And although these visits were not long, they were always profitable for Jason, but for the beautiful lady with brown hair and blue eyes that lived in his house, she did not think the same, she had no choice but to resign herself in the new situation she was involved, because although in her joy she was name the woman of the home, only in her fantasies she saw her daily life with Jason as if they were a married couple, And even though the poor old father warned her that she would never achieve anything with him, not only because she was his sister-in-law in the law and in his eyes, but also because he seeing his nephew he could not never see his own son but the last piece that her brother left behind, so the poor beautiful woman did not have a choice but imagine a wonderful life while raising her little son, was a daydreaming for her, and fr Jason was nothing but an exploration of new ways to live his "New life", at ease nobody saw anything wrong with it, he was young single and with good capital, however it was not until four years later that the beautiful woman noticed strange changes in Jason but also the clear sign that her fantasies were not more than that, fantasies, because Jason not only did not seem to change a bit in his beautiful young appearance despite the years were still running on everyone else, but his new obsession with Paris also led him to become obsessed with new experiences, including the prohibited ones, those lead led by desires, like the cabaret, especially one that had not long ago opened the doors to the public, The Moulin Rouge.

It was already clear that Jason was not only looking for pleasures away from her but the possibility of getting a competent partner for Jason was in Paris, afterall he was young, with money, always curious for something new, with the best in manners, with a voice that was full of a big and luscious vocabulary, and how to forget his looks that always made the people shake on their knees, so she, without hesitation, tried to find a remedy to her bereaved heart and found a replacement for her feelings, and she did faster than she tough, in a merchant who was  obsessed with her beauty, so she decide to accept his low compliments and bad manners to finally get over her deessire, then He proposed marriage to her as soon as he could, and ofcourse she accepted with the idea of getting away of the face that made lots of pains in her life.

After The young Red head was back of one of his escape to Paris, the surprise of the marriage was given to him, and although at first when the news was told, it did not bother Jason at all, when the merchant gave him the news that she and her brother's little son were going to move out far awya from there to a house the merchan owned in the promising England, Jason could not stand it, his family was going to be broken again, something inside him broke again, that pain and anger was growing up with the sickness he knows pretty well, it was causing him to do what he did to those people who wanted to leave him, to those luxrious dancers that deny his company or those young fellas that tried to run waya from him, what he did to the people he knew were broken inside.

Slowly he walked to them, with a look that escared the new couple and made him look for a second like the monster that he was trying to hide from them, but before he manages to do something to them, the doctor who used to take care of his old father announces that he had died, the years of the poor old man finally got him, again nothing could escape Jason hands except death, and something inside Jason exploded, everyone wanted to get away from him? after everything he gave them? after showing them how much he loved them? they all left anyway, so he just did what he had been doing all along to keep all those he wanted to his side.