Epilogue

When the young adult finally stop talking he was surprise to find the lttle girl smiling at him, -You liked the story?- with a wide smile the little girl answer, -Ofcourse but i already know that story, my dad used to tell me that story too- With a laugh the male just pat the little girl hair, - i see, so uncle Jayden remember the tradition too- the little girl only nods and laughs - so you are the son of uncle Darious- with a smile the man stand up of his chair and bow as an old manner to her, - Nice to meet you, i am Adrien, son of Darious- With a laugh the little girl bow in her own comical way and answered, -and i am Jeanina, daughter of Jayden- both of them laugh for a while at the funny way to finally meet each other, and after the laugh finally go down the brown hair man play some time with the little black hair girl.

The time passed and the fathers of each one said their good bye, meaning their fun time was over for the young cousins, but before they had to do apart until the next family meeting she wanted to know one last thing, so she look up with her curious green eyes to the man that was in front of her, -Adrein i am curious about something-, With a smile he tell her to go ahead with the ask, -i was just wondering, if the story of our family is true, then how the kid survived if the monster killed everyone around him?- with a smile and for the first time in the day the man accommodated his hair so his amber eyes could see her emerald ones, - that part of teh story changed with the years, some used to say that the only employee of that place escaped with the little nephew some time after the parents of the kid died in the hands of that monster and end up raising up the child as her own, some others say that the last part of his human self make him pay the employee to bring his nephew away and far form him with the promise of never going back for him, even there is some who said that actually the monster raised the kid by himself and when he was older enough send him away them move so nobody could find him, some skeptics like aunt Alice think that actually was everything just a story to scare the kids before sleep made by a servant to dishonor our family- the little girl alugh at the last statement, -That explain why aunt Alice is so mad all the time it is in the family- Laughing at the insight of the little one he just smile more before his father call him to maybe talk about business, -Until next time Mademoiselle Jeanina and Mademoiselle Arya- With a big smile the little girl waved with the Doll little hand and a big smile in her face, and with a last look at the old place she runs to the car where her father was already waiting for her.

Suddenly

Jason eyes opened

With some tears in his eyes he look around him

Was he having a nightmare?

But he is in his workshop so where was that place? and who were that people?

His thoughs are interrupted by his little son who jumps to hug him from behind

- DAD DINNER IS READY-

The Red head smile and hug his son

-Tell Teddy Bear that I will be there in a second-

With a smile the little one nods and runs back to the kicthen

Meanwhile Jason wipe the tears in his cheeks

-Maybe was just a dream-

he says to himself while he finish the last toy he was making

-I dont even know those dolls anyway, not yet at least-

Walking out form his work place he gives the last chance to that weird though

-But if that is true why i feel like i am forgetting something?-

With a last sight he just finish the topic in his mind with a

-Maybe it is nothing important-

And so he continue his new life and enjoy every second of it.