6. Answer and punishment

It was time for the classic visit as every day, but something will be different this time, when Jason appeared at the doorwith a beautiful smile that could almost calm him just by seeing him the poor man did not know what to think, even his eyes called for calm and peace, again that soft yellow that adorned the Young face, without a word Jason took the surprised man by the hand in a rather delicate way, and took him out of that dirty, cold room to take him to a beautiful and ornate room, with big beds and good light, were they really still in the basement? , if it were not for the lack of windows that place would look like any room like those that adorned the upper house, there was even a beautiful melody in that room that made it even more comfortable and could easy any nightmare.

At first he refuted nothing, it was a radical change without a warning and he feared it was only a trap, but anything bad happened there, and Jason's only explanation was that he had behaved very well so there was no need to remain "Rude" With him, and he now could be treated with the benefict of become his, even the meals had improved, delicacies in huge quantities was what he now He brought with him every time it was time for his visit, lots of Benefits start to rain to him, even he was allowed to walk through the basement, wherejason show him a library of the finest taste in literature and adorned with pictures that almost seemed like photographs for quality, it almost seemed like Jason really appreciated him, he began to have fun every time he visited him, with more laughs and even better conversations, filling the place with curiosity and a new life wish.

But again those old doubts began to torment him when he went to sleep, not the confotable bed not the wonderful food, not even the calming peace of the music in the room could help what was going in his mind, so he decide a risky plan, ask his captor and now friend for answera, but although something inside him told him not to do it, he wanted his answers, so he tried to fill himself with anger and determination so he could have the power to do it, and as soon as Jason arrived for his visit, he attacked him with questions, he knew it was a bad idea but his mouth never stop until his mind let everything go out, from questions to hateful words to the monster that capt him there and maybe punch the poor beautiful lady and the poor wonderful kid, and after shutting up he thought about where to hide or how to defend himself, because he feared the anger with which he could now attack him, to his surprise anything of that came.

But Jason look show something differenet wwhen he looked at him, and before the poor man could understand what was the meaning of that the ToyMaker just smiled again and took him by the hand to led him to a part of the basement that he did not know existed, was a hide door that he never notice it even exist, and in that room he saw with terror hundreds of dolls of human size, with a clear smell of blood and decomposition, most of those mannequins alike were all damaged or with missing parts, And to his horror the reason why Jason bring him there was in front of his eyes, to answer many of his questions at the same time, because one of the most destroyed and disfigured bodies still retained the brown hair and clear eyes that were once full of life and devotion.

Fear and hatred mixedwith nausea fulled the poor man and caused him to collapse while screaming at Jason as much as hecould, but at the end he only managed to faint, seeing before the absolutedarkness, a monster of white hair and terrifying green eyes with a grimacewhere he had always adorned a beautiful smile, before his eyes was the real nature of his nightmares and the form of his fears, the real face of the creature under the name.