1

Yoongi's pov
It was a couple days and I got to bring Ja-kyung home, I had no idea what I was gonna do, but I had made a promise to y/n to keep her daughter safe. After Namjoon was arrested, I had signed Ja-kyung's birth certificate. I know I could never be her father, but to keep her safe I did the one thing I knew that was safest. The first week was tough, not having y/n or Namjoon here, especially y/n. I wish she was here to see her little girl, she looked just like her. The first couple of nights was rough, I got no sleep at all. I was thankful that the boys crashed at y/n and Namjoon's house to help me get the handle of this new dad thing. I also think that they just could not handle being alone cause we have all gone through a lot. We just got done laying y/n's body to rest, and it was the hardest thing to do. I miss her so much, I know the boys do too because they won't leave this house. Namjoon's sentencing is tomorrow, he should not be locked up, David did help El Diablo kidnap y/n, he helped harm her, but the police found no evidence apparently. Today Ja-kyung is a week old, I am going to visit Namjoon so I can get updates on his trial and so that he can see Ja-kyung. I finish dressing her and put her in her car seat, and head downstairs.

''Are you going to see Namjoon?'' Jungkook quickly asked coming towards the baby and I. Ever since we have arrived home he has been so protective of Ja-kyung.

"Yeah I am, I'm taking her so he can see her" I say grabbing the car keys and he grabs my hand.

"I'll be fine Jungkook I promise" I reassure him and he nods and lets go. I lock the door shut and head towards the car and buckle the baby securely in the base of the car seat. I get in the front seat and start to drive.

I finally arrived at the center and I wait on the other side of the visitation window. Finally the guards bring Namjoon, dressed in orange, and sit him down. Namjoon grabs the phone on his side and I grab the phone on my side.

"Yoongi it's good to see you" he softly says.

"It's good to see you too, have they told you anything?" I ask and he shook his head no.

"My attorney says that theres no way I can be released, I'm guilty, they have no proof that what I did was too protect y/n" he begins to say.

"16 years, thats the time I gotta spend here" he murmured.

"I brought someone for you too see" I say and Namjoon picks his head up and smiles as I take Ja-kyung out of her carseat.

"I can't believe I'll be missing everything, Yoongi I need you too never bring her here, never bring her to see me again, it will mess her life up and I want the best for her and I know you will give her that" he tears up.

"Just please send letters of how she's doing and pictures" he says as more tears fall from his face and I nod. The guard came and took Namjoon away, and I left with the baby and that was the last time I was ever gonna see him, 16 years we will all be waiting. Once I arrived home, I brought the baby inside and Jin and Jimin were preparing lunch. Hoseok came back from the grocery store and gave Jin ingredients I guess he needed for the food. Ja-kyung started to cry, she is probably hungry. I hear running foot steps and see Jungkook run to the kitchen. He comes back with a warm bottle and a baby bib, he places the bib around her neck and hands me the bottle I thank him and place the bottle in her mouth and she begins to eat.

"How'd you know she was hungry?" I asked him.

"I've been keeping a schedule of when she eats, sleeps, and uses the bathroom, I noticed she eats lunch around this time" Jungkook explains.

"Thank you for helping, I'm still getting use to her" I say looking down at her and smiling.

"You started smiling more, because of her Hyung" Jungkook points out.

"She's a miracle, I just love her so much and I would do anything for her." I say as she finishes her bottle. I set her bottle on the coffee table in front of me.

"Do you want to burp her and put her to sleep?" I ask and he smiles and nods. I hand her to him, and he begins on burping her. I go to the room Taehyung and Jungkook share and see Taehyung waiting for Jungkook to play their video game.

"finally you're- oh sorry Hyung I thought you were Jungkook" Taehyung apologized.

"He's burping Ja-kyung and putting her to sleep." I say to him and he nods.

"Are you doing ok? You know your wound and everything else." I ask

"I'm healing fine.. It's just that Jungkook we use to be very close, after the baby was born he does everything for her, he drops anything for her, I know I sound selfish and jealous, but I miss my best friend." Taehyung confessed.

"I noticed that you have excluded yourself, and that you haven't held or done anything with the baby. Jungkook, just like me and the rest of us feel as if it is our job to make sure Ja-kyung has the best childhood, it's our job to protect her. Taehyung, I know you'd be a great uncle to her, when she wakes up just promise me you'll get to know her" I say back to him.

"I'm sorry Hyung, I just really miss y/n and Namjoon. We owe it to them to raise the little princess, I promise to do great by her." Taehyung assures me with a small smile.

"Thank you Taehyung, come on I think Jin and Jimin finished lunch." I say and he and I head towards the kitchen.

(A/N: first couple of chapters will be really slow, but bear with me)