6

Namjoon pov

She looked just like Y/n, she had some minor features like mine, the dimples, nose and eyes, but she looked identical too Y/n. Seeing her for the first time in sixteen years, but her finding out that her whole life was a lie, and that her "father" is not even her father. Seeing her crying broke my heart, I waited to see if any of the boys would be able to get her out of her room. Jungkook and Taehyung came back and shrugged their shoulders.

"We should just give her space, I'm sure this is a lot to handle" Jin suggested resting his arm around my shoulder. I sigh and sat down on the sofa next to Hoseok.

"I'm sure she'll come down soon, it's just overwhelming" Hoseok spoke out and I nodded.

Time passed, and she did not come down stairs. We were eating dinner and Yoongi suggested I go upstairs and try to get her to eat. I walk up the stairs, and walk the hallway where mine and y/n's bedroom was, now guessing Yoongi sleeps in there the door was closed, across is Ja-kyung's room, I knocked and got no answer.

"Ja-kyung, please come down to eat, maybe we could talk" I say and still no answer, I twisted the door handle and surprisingly the door was unlocked, I slowly opened the door and peeked inside, It's so different from her nursery. I looked around at photos of her and the boys, younger pictures of her with Yoongi at some competitions, trophies, until I noticed she wasn't in here. I ran downstairs and the boys looked worried.

"She's gone, she's not here" I say and Yoongi goes outside, he comes back quickly.

"Her car is gone" He said picking up his phone to his ear.

"It's going straight to voicemail, gosh, Ja-kyung please come back home, we can talk about this" he says and hangs up the phone. The other boys try calling her but still no answer.

"Where could she have gone?" I ask silently to myself as the boys try their hardest to get a hold of Ja-kyung.

Ja-kyung pov

I haven't been driving for a while, but I needed to fill up my gas tank. I drove until I found one, I turn off my car and pay for my gas and fill up my car. I check my phone and all the boys are calling and texting me, I listened to the voicemail Yoongi sent, I don't want to talk about the situation I am in. It's all too much, I've been lied to my entire life. I call Ethan,and to my surprise he answered quickly.

"Hey birthday girl, how was your day?" he asked and I sighed.

"Don't even bring that up, is it ok if I crash at your place?" I ask and there was a moment of silence.

"Uh, yeah of course, is everything ok?" he questioned.

"I'll tell you when I get there, I'm getting in my car now, I'll see you soon" I say and hangup.

It wasn't a long drive from where I was, in just a short time I was pulling into Ethan's neighborhood. I've been here plenty of times so I know my way around. I hopped out my car, grabbed my things, and locked my car. I walk up the stairs to his door and knock on it, his mother greets me and lets me in. I go upstairs and knock on his door, and he opens and hugs me and lets me inside.

"Please tell me you're ok?" he asks and I run my hands through my hair.

"Yoongi isn't my dad" I say to him and he looked confused.

"I got this letter my mom made for me when I was still in her, and she explained everything, and then, I read the two names and it said "Kim" and I thought it was either, Jin or Taehyung, but no my actual father came and I don't know I snuck out" I say tearing up.

"Can I see the letter?" Ethan asked and I hand it to him, he reads it over, he's as much in shock as I am.

"So he just kept this from you for 16 years" he says and I nod.

"I guess so" I sigh again.

"I don't know what to do" I spoke up.

"I think, you should go back, you probably are freaking them out, they keep calling you. You should find out the whole story, you have a chance to meet your father. I know it maybe overwhelming, but running away from your problems isn't going to help you" He tells me and I roll my eyes knowing he is right.

"Why do you have to be right all the time" I say crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Cause I'm older, therefore wiser. Now get out of here and go meet your dad, you're going to be ok" he says hugging me and walks me out. I say my goodbyes and head for my house, back to my family to figure out what is going on. To know who he is.

I finally got back to my house, I parked my car and walked to my front door. I took in a deep breath and opened it ready to hear a lecture. They all looked at me relieved and came and hugged me.

"I know I'm probably grounded, I'm sorry if I worried you, but it was just overwhelming" I confessed.

"It's ok, just please never do that again" Jimin says hugging me tight and I nod.

I see my father stand the farthest, he looked worried as well. I walked up to him and stuck my hand out.

"It's nice to meet you" I say and he smiles and shook my hand.

"Kim Namjoon, it's good to see you" He says and I pull my hand away quickly.

"Ja-kyung Namjoon is your father, it's a really complicated story I didn't mean for you to get hurt, I did this because I thought it would be better for you, I am really sorry" Yoongi explains and apologizes.

"I understand, um you said something about a complicated story, can I hear it?" I ask and Yoongi looks at Namjoon.

"I can tell you the story if you would like" Namjoon says and I nodded.

"Alright it all started because-

(A/N continued in the next chapter)