8

Ja-Kyung's Pov

I woke up to the sun's rays beaming through the shades, I got dressed and headed downstairs to see most of the boys already eating breakfast.

"Good morning Uncle Jin and Hoseok," I say hugging them and they greet me back.

"Good morning dad," I say.

"Good morning," they both said.

"Oh, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that" I apologize.

"Just call us what you feel comfortable on calling us," Namjoon said and I nodded.

"Good morning Namjoon," I say giving a small smile and sitting down as Jin hands me a plate of food and I thank him.

(A/N; she will call Yoongi dad until I mention anything else)

"So, how did you sleep?" my dad asked, sounding a little awkward as a eat.

"I slept pretty well, you?" I asked and he said "good", and I nodded while finishing up breakfast.

"Namjoon, would you tell me more, I've been wanting to know more," I say putting my dishes in the sink.

"Yeah of course," he says and we sit on the sofa.

"Okay, where were we?" he mumbles, thinking where he left off.

"Uncle Kookie didn't kill anyone when you went to confront El Diablo," I say and he nods.

"Right, ok so a couple years went on, our mafia grew to be one of the bests, El Diablo wanted to make a truce. He said that if we did business with him, selling and profiting off guns  to him, he'd leave us alone, we should have known better than to trust him because his men lied and we were being targeted for giving him fake guns and stealing from him, they probably wanted revenge on me killing Kai and Suho, but it was when I officially met your mom" he says and smiles when he mentions my mom.

"Officially?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she transferred to our school when she was a sophomore cause she was a little trouble-maker too, I noticed her right away, beautiful just like you. I didn't talk to her until we were all in detention, and she got in trouble for putting a mattress in the schools' pool," he says and I laugh.

"Anyway, I never told her how much I liked her, and I soon graduated. I only saw her when I went to pick up Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin from school. Then this is when things get good, well kind of" he chuckles.

~Flashback~

"You Bangtan Mafia are nothing but snakes" one of El diablos men say as they stand in front of us in an alley.

"Snakes?" J-hope questions and chuckles.

"You're the ones who lied to your boss, saying we gave you fake guns and stole from you" J-hope gets mad and goes up to them. I had to pull him back but they already were coming for us and we all started to fight.

Someone was going at it with V and I pulled the guy off and knocked him out, it happened so fast, I turn and everyone was running and, I hear a gun and I was on the floor.

"He'll be coming for h-" One of the members got hit with a car and knocked out. My vision was blurry but I see a small figure beating the shit out of the guys.

I finally see her, Y/n

"Y/n.. you need to get out of here," I said and I was struggling to breathe.

"I can't just leave you here," she said then dragged me to her car.

Once we were inside her car, I couldn't keep my eyes open.