4

Ja-kyung pov (lol y'all were waiting for this)

My life growing up was great, I had the best family ever, still I felt lost of who I really am. Like there's a black hole in my mind of things I don't know, things that I want to know, like my mother. Ever since I could remember, every minute of everyday the only thing that I thought was me knowing who she was. For years I tried to search for any thing that will tell me about her, nothing, its like she didn't even exist. After many attempts of trying to get answers I gave up and stopped trying. I really tried to stay out of it like my dad asked me too, but when you have this black hole, you have this drive to find something to fill it so you're not lost anymore. Today was the day I actually stop my search, its been too long of not finding what I've been looking for. It's been five years, well soon six. I'll be 16 tomorrow, another year of lost in my eyes. I continued these thoughts as I walk down the hallways of my school, who had just let out its students for the day, when I was pushed up against the wall.

"How's your gay family Ja-kyung? huh? does all of your family gang bang? do you join them?" was all I heard, everyday since I entered high school, I had enough, I kicked and punched the boys who were saying all these things to me, they held their stomachs and I walked away.

"This is why you don't mess with me, or my family cause they taught me everything I know" I say not looking back, and walking to the parking lot where I see Jimin inside his car. I open the door and get inside and Jimin drove away.

"I saw what happened back there" He said keeping his eyes on the road.

"They deserved it" I murmured.

"You wanna talk about it" he asks and I sigh.

"If I do, all of you are gonna react and come to school tomorrow and do something and it will be worse" I say looking at him.

"Come on Ja-kyung" he says trying to get me to talk.

"They make fun of all of us, they ask how my gay family is and if you all gang bang and if I join you guys, please don't tell my dad" I say pleadingly.

"How long has this been going on?" he asked worried.

"Since I entered high school, its fine I handled it, I'm sure they will stop, just please don't tell him and please don't show up" I say.

"I promise I won't tell him, but I think you should tell him yourself. People like that won't stop, I promise that I'll keep the boys home and your dad can go with you to stop this from happening again." he explains and I nod.

"Oh and what I saw back there, really reminded me of your mom. She gave people a piece of her mind when I went to school with her, pretty sure if I kept bugging her she would have done so with me" he chuckles and I smile.

"You went to school with her?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah I did, we all did. We were in the same graduating class, with Taehyung too" he said quietly and stopped the conversation as we pulled in the driveway. I got out of the car and stepped inside the house, I left my shoes near the door way, and I greeted Jin who was preparing dinner to be cooked.

I went upstairs to my room, dropped my bag on my bed and went to my desk and opened my laptop. I searched for my uncles names and I found a picture of my dad standing with a basketball team, I smile and clicked the picture. It was pictures of a year book, it wasn't many pictures but I saw the cover page, I closed my laptop and went to the garage. I looked through many boxes until I found the yearbook. I fliped through pages and I found uncle Jimin and uncle Taehyung, I flipped through more and I found her, I knew it was her. Y/n Y/l/n, they were right I looked just like her. I smile and sit down and found more pages of her.

"You found her" I jump as I hear Uncle Kookie's voice behind me.

"Please don't tell dad I was snooping" I plead and he laughs and hugs me.

"You know I do anything you say" he laughs.

"I just heard from Jimin that you all went to school with her and I wanted to see what she looked like" I confess.

"I understand, we better get out of here before he finds you here and you get in trouble" he says and I nod putting the yearbook back and go back inside the house.

I greeted my dad as he put his work bag on the counter.

"How was work?" I ask

"Good, how was school?" he asks and Jimin eyed me.

"It was fine" I say and he nods and went to put his things in his room.

"You were suppose to tell him" Jimin whispered to me.

"You said I did, not when" I lightly giggle and he rolls his eyes.

My father came back with a little box in his hand.

"Ja-kyung, I have an early birthday gift for you" he says handing me the little box.

"Dad, why not for tomorrow" I pout.

"Because I have another gift for tomorrow and I don't know how you will take it, so I wanted to give you this today" he says and I look at him confused and I open the little box, I pulled out a necklace with my birthstone on it.

"It's beautiful" I say and he puts it on me.

"I gave this to your mother when she was pregnant with you, and I thought today would be perfect to give you this" he says and I hug him.

"Thank you" I say.

"You're welcome" he says back and I pull away.

After receiving my gift, we all sat and ate together talking about our day. Receiving this necklace, and seeing her picture filled that lost hole a little bit. I was so happy, I love my family so much.

Yoongi pov

After dinner, we all helped clean the table and kitchen. Ja-kyung after went upstairs to wash up, and head to bed. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed knowing that tomorrow everything is gonna change. What if she will hate me, what if she never talks to me again. All this I thought until my thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook and Hoseok.

"You're telling her tomorrow aren't you?" Hoseok asked and I nodded.

"Finally took you long enough, how are you gonna tell her, he gets let out tomorrow" Jungkook questions.

"I've planned this for years on how I was gonna tell her, and each time I change what I was gonna do, I've probably changed my mind over a thousand times, I just don't want to lose her, I lover her so much" I say.

"You did your job Hyung, keeping her safe and making sure she had a good life. You made it happen and you succeeded" Hoseok replied back and I nodded.

"I just hope that nothing changes, and she sees that I did this for her benefit" I say back.

"Don't forget you still got to tell Namjoon that you changed her name" Jungkook says and I pout.

"God I hope he doesn't kick my ass, I mean he will I stopped sending in letters, I am in deep shit" I come to realization.

"I have to find the letter she wrote for Ja-kyung" I get up and the younger boys look at me confused.

"Y/n left a letter for me to give Ja-kyung when she was old enough to understand, I think now is a good time to give it to her" I say.

"Well yeah you've been waiting this long" Jungkook sassed.

I went down to the garage, and I searched through boxes. I noticed some where misplaced, and a box was left open. I saw the yearbook, she found her mother. I'm not upset, it was soon too happen I'm glad it was now since the event that will occur tomorrow. I look through that same box and placed inside an old book Namjoon use to read which was water damaged, wedged inside was the letter, the letter wasn't white anymore, it was a yellowish color and crinkled with water damaged on the bottom of it, I hope she will be able to read it.