13

Yoongi's POV

Ja-kyung has been missing for 2 weeks, we made it back to Y/n's house and found several clues which sent us to a lot of places. It was like we were getting no where to finding her.

"Hyung? we are going to find her right," Namjoon cries again. Cries every night since their daughter has gone missing, Yoongi embraces him.

"Of course Joon-ah, I promise," Yoongi places a kiss on top of his head, and Namjoon chuckles.

"Reminds me of high school," Namjoon muttered.

"What does?" I questioned.

"Just like this, when we first joined as a mafia group. We were together, don't tell me you forgot hyung," Namjoon says and of course I do remember.

Namjoon would bottle up his feelings about the losses and how he didn't know how to lead a mafia to keep his members safe. Yoongi knew and Namjoon would cry out as Yoongi soothed him. Just like he's doing now. It brought them close then, they were lovers. He was Namjoon's first. It was both of their decisions to end things for the sake of the group. Occasional hook-ups here and there. Which stopped once Namjoon grew feelings for Y/n.

3rd person POV WARNING SMUT AHEAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! THERES A MARK WHEN ITS DONE YOU CAN SKIP TOO!

"How can I forget Joon-ah, you held a special place in my heart. Still do," Yoongi wipes the tears off of Namjoon's cheeks, the younger leaning into his touch.

Neither of them knew what came over them, maybe it was both of them soothing each other, old feelings rising, or the fact that neither of them had a partner for sixteen years. Yoongi connects both of their lips, they both relieved and just give in to one another.

"Hyung," Namjoon says, the first to break away from the heated kiss.

"Joon-ah," Yoongi says running his fingers through Namjoon's hair, an old habit which he knew Namjoon loved.

"Please hyung, I need you," Namjoon pleaded.

Yoongi didn't know if Namjoon meant emotionally or physically, but he wasn't going to let the younger go. If he needed him, he was going to be there for Namjoon.

Yoongi reconnects their lips and lays Namjoon on his back, he tugs on Namjoon's shirt to which the younger takes it off immediately. Yoongi kisses down Namjoon's jaw, to his chest and kisses lightly on his tummy. Namjoon gasps and tugs at Yoongi's hair. Yoongi stripped his shirt off and continues leaving kisses on Namjoon's skin.

"Last time this happened you had blonde hair," Namjoon laughs tugging off his pants and Yoongi follows.

"But hyung, your black hair. Really does something to me," Namjoon whispers in Yoongi's ear, kissing him after.

"Does it really? You like it Joon-ah," Yoongi cups Namjoon's hard shaft, which causes him to moan.

"Y-yes hyung," Namjoons breath hitches.

Yoongi wasted no time prepping Namjoon, both so eager to feel each other after all these years. Once Yoongi had three fingers in Namjoon was begging for Yoongi.

"Please hyung," Namjoon begged again.

Yoongi pushed Namjoons legs towards his chest and aligns his cock to the youngers eager hole. He eases in knowing Namjoon hadn't had any penetration in a long time. He slowly pushes inch by inch till he was fully inside the younger. They both moaned at the feeling, they hadn't felt this good in a while.

"Fuck hyung, please move," Namjoon moaned while he gripped the sheets.

Yoongi pulled out half way and thrusted in quickly, he could feel Namjoon clenching around his length. The two spent some time like this deep in their pleasure for one another. After some time the two were close, and Yoongi pulled out and jerked both of their cocks together as they came at the same time. Both panting till their breathing calmed. Yoongi got up and grabbed tissues to clean the two of them off. He threw them away and when he returned Namjoon pulled him in the bed with him, his arms wrapped around his waist.

SMUT DONE!!!

"Thank you hyung," Namjoon mutters in his neck giving him soft kisses.

"I promised you all those years ago that I'd always take care of you," Yoongi says tracing shapes on his back.

"Oh god what would Ja-kyungie think," Namjoon looks up at Yoongi and he is unfazed.

"Ja-kyungie is the most openminded girl I know, she practically grew up with Jungkook and Taehyung being together. She would want her Appa and Dad to be happy. If Appa and Dad decided to try things," Yoongi says and pecks Namjoon's lips.

"You think so?" Namjoon pouts.

"I know so. Does Dad want to try things out with Appa?" Yoongi asks.

"I do hyung," Namjoon replies with a smile.

"Okay we can try this, slowly yeah?" Yoongi confirms and kisses Namjoon.

A/n- ok mini update on Namgi! did you think this would happen??? Namgi had a past! How would the members react? how would Ja-kyung react?

I hope you don't mind me doing this, but I have this written out and everything turns out great (well I think so) Please don't hate, I know Y/n's relationship with Namjoon was very strong, but think about how lonely Namgi were for years. How badly they needed each other. I promise only good intentions and both love Y/n so much and Y/n would want them two happy :)

Now- I strongly love bottom Namjoon and Top Yoongi there needs to be more written about them in this dynamic. Also Namgi bisexual kings

please let me know what you think.