9

Yoongi's Pov

~Yoongi's Flashback over~

"El Diablo, he's my grandfather?" Ja-Kyung asks.

"Yes, he was your grandfather" I confirmed.

__________________________________________________________________________

*still Yoongi's pov*

I saw the confusion on her face, and the disappoinment, and also broken hearted, that her grandfather had done such horrible things to her mother. I looked at her wondering what she thought, and if she wanted me to continue the story.

"Do you want me to continue?" I ask and she nods.

"After we had talked about El Diablo, it got quiet and she ended up falling asleep on me," I say and I smile.

"Jungkook was teasing me saying how she could warm my heart and singing the kissing in the tree song," I say and she chuckles.

"Did you love her?" she asks and I look at her then Namjoon.

"Yeah I did, she somehow, someway, softened me and I fell for her. I remember the feeling that she and Namjoon had started dating, I was upset that I ignored her for weeks I think, worst decision of my life because I could have gotten more time with her. When she became pregnant with you, I was there by her side I was the first to find out, and I've been her best friend that day on, she's still my best friend, I catch myself talking to her" I confess as a tear cascades down my cheek, Ja-Kyung's eyes got watery. She came and wiped my tears.

"It's ok, I am glad they got together they were perfect and without them, you wouldn't be here, and you are the greatest miracle ever," I say and she smiles.

"Anyway, we slept for a long time I remember that we were driving north and the members in the back of the truck were cold, so we switched. Your mom, jungkook, and Namjoon sitting in the back of the truck while the others got some much-needed rest. Namjoon was getting worried about your mom, she was freezing and she didn't look well. We ended up going to a motel for the night" I began to tell the story again.

~FlashBack~

Yoongi's POV

(Bold= Yoongi's Thoughts)

Y/n had gotten into the shower that I prepared for her, I hope she is alright...wait what am I even saying. Why am I all of a sudden caring for her well being? Was Jungkook right? Did she warm my cold heart already? I thought to myself.

"Jungkook passed out, what are you thinking about?" RM asked.

"Uh... Erm, nothing" I awkwardly said.

"I'll crash with Jungkook" I mumbled and got into bed facing away from RM. I know it was wrong for me to eavesdrop but I just wanted to make sure she was doing alright. I heard the bathroom door open, she walked out and stopped in her place.

"You didn't have to wait for me" her voice trembles.
"I wanted to make sure you were ok" RM replies.
"I am let's just go to sleep," she says and they both get into bed.

It was quiet for a while until I heard her again.

"Hey RM" she whispers.

It's actually weird when she says it.

"What's wrong" RM replies quickly.
"Thank you for everything" She softly says.
"You helped me, I helped you, it was no problem," RM says back.

No problem? look at the mess we are all in. It was quiet again, I had a feeling she was still awake.

"Why did you change your name," She asks.

It's a stupid name if you ask me.

"I chose it when I joined the mafia, you can change your name or keep it" RM answers.
"I like Namjoon better" She replies.

Does she Like Him?

"You and only you can call me that ok ?"RM softly says.

  Why is he acting soft all of a sudden,  oh he definitely likes her.

"Ok" she happily says, I can see her smile even though I am not facing them

"Oh, and I really like your hair this color," she quickly says then its quiet again.

What no 'thank you' come on RM what is your deal. It was quiet once again, for a really long time too, I had decided to go to sleep.

Shuffles were being made in the bed beside me, then it stopped. I turn over to see his arms around hers. I turn over and sigh.

Why does this affect me so much, I didn't even want her to be with us in the first place and now I am longing for the feeling of her in my arms. I ended my thoughts and went to sleep.

The next morning I was being awakened by Y/n, of course, I didn't want to wake up.

"Suga, its time to get up" She softly says running her hands through my hair.

"Come on," She says once more, rubbing my back as I sit up and hug her and I go in the shower after Jungkook.

"I don't know how you do it, you're in Waking Suga duty for now on," Jin says laughing.

Listen I am not that bad

"He's not bad guys, leave him alone" she giggles and I smile.

After the shower, we all began our on the run journey again. We get inside of the truck and Y/n quickly sits beside me and smiles, I give a quick smile then look out the window. The other members had their conversations here and there, but besides that it was quiet. Y/n had gotten up and opened the little window to see if the boys were ok. She had a worried look on her face.

"Jimin... there's a car and it's coming for us fast" Y/n worriedly says. RM looked back as well.
"Boys incoming duck!" He yelled at the boys in the back of the truck.
"Jimin step on it" RM demanded.
"J-hope, here" RM handed him a gun.
Namjoon had a gun of his own aiming out the window.
"Suga keep her safe," he says to me, I quickly grab her and lay her on my chest and cover her ears. She jumps every time there was a shot being fired.
I can hear the car coming closer and I start hearing more gunshots Y/n came closer to me and I just held her.
"Shhhh your gonna be fine, we are all gonna be fine," I say trying to calm her down.

~FlashBack over~

"What happened after?" She immediately asked like she's on the edge of her seat.

"We survived, we later went to our safe house, I wish you could see it. It was created by Jin's father. High-tech everything you can think of, headquarters as well and a training center" I explained and her eyes lit up.

"Did mom train with you?" She asked.

"She did, she wasn't very good, but Namjoon trained her and soon she was kicking all of our asses," I tell her and she laughs.

"I want to train" I quickly hear her say.

"I don't think there is a need too, we have been away from that lifestyle for years"  I explained to her and she pouts.

"She's a carbon copy of you Yoongi, pouts and doesn't wake up" Namjoon laughs and I smile with Ja-Kyung.