12

The boys busted the door open, everything gone. Like nobody lived here, it was vacant. Namjoon and Yoongi both searched the house, all the rooms empty. There was nothing, meaning no leads to where their daughter could be.

"This makes no sense," Taehyung was the first to break the silence.

"T-there has to be something, she can't just be gone," Namjoon's voice breaks.

"Hyung? How are we going to get her back?" Namjoon had tears in his eyes, shockingly Yoongi did too. Yoongi rarely cried, cried when his parents were murdered all those years ago, cried when Y/n was murdered, cried when Ja-kyung was born. Now he's crying because he thinks he couldn't protect her well enough.

"We are going to get her back," Jimin goes to comfort the two and steps on a loose floor board.

Jimin steps back and the two fathers wipe their tears and lift the loose floor boards that Jimin had stepped on. It was a hatch door that was beneath the floor boards. Yoongi opened it quickly and there were stairs that led to the bottom. Yoongi rushes to get down there only to be held back by Jungkook.

"Hyung! we don't know what's down there," Jungkook held onto his arm.

"We need to hurry, before we never see her again," Yoongi snaps, his eyes were red and cheeks tear-stained.

Jungkook lets go and Yoongi puts on the flashlight on his phone, he carefully goes down looking for a switch to turn on any lights. He finally reaches the bottom of the steps and flips the switch on and what he sees frightens him.

"Yoongi-ya are you okay?" Seokjin calls for him.

"You guys need to come see this for yourself," Yoongi says speechless.

One by one the boys come down the steps and the looks on their faces drop.

Ja-kyungs POV

"Why hasn't she woken," I hear a womans voice say.

"I don't know mom, you told me to chloroform her and take her. I did what you asked," It sounded like Ethan.

I open my eyes and it was Ethan and his mother. I make sense of where I am, and I have no clue where. My hands are hand cuffed to the bars of a bed that I lay on. I tug on them and they both turn around.

"Speaking of the devil, you are going to give us a lot of money," Ethans mom spat.

"W-what are you talking about, let me go!" I used my legs to kick her.

"You little bitch, I swear to God if money wasn't involved I would have killed you at the hospital when you were born," She slapped me and walked out of the room.

Ethan closed the door and walked over to me.

"I swear to God, come any closer and I will kick you," I threatened.

"Ja-kyung I swear, It wasn't my intention. She made me do it," Ethan says and tries to come closer.

"Keep your fucking distance. You actually did what she asked! You both kidnapped me and are holding me hostage!" I yell at him.

"I had to follow orders," Ethan begins to cry.

"You are a coward. I'm guessing you became my friend to follow orders huh? We were friends for years! You planned this all this time," I added.

"At first it was because she told me, she held me back on purpose to try to get me in the same grade as you. Your company, I really did enjoy it and truly was your friend after I swear. I even fell in love with you," Ethan falls to his knees.

"How old are you then?" I was taken back by his response.

"21, I just turned 21," Ethan answers.

"I'm a minor! You are disgusting. You and your mother are both disgusting," I tugged at the cuffs, they began to cut into my wrists.

"Stop- You're hurting yourself," Ethan noticed me tugging to get out.

"I won't stop till I'm free, I will throw both of your asses in jail," I panted.

"She's still talking huh, this will shut her up," Ethans mom barges in with a cloth.

"Please, please just let me go," I beg and she shoves the cloth in my face.

Namjoon's Pov

Ja-kyungs pictures were plastered all over the room. Different ages, different places with either Yoongi or the other boys. I see her grow in these pictures and it makes me sick. I pull a picture of her maybe 8 years old in ballet attire, smiling up at Yoongi.

"I remember that day clearly, she had won her grade talent show and I took her for some ice cream after," Yoongi says.

"I can't keep these, people who are harming her took these, but it's like seeing her grow up in a flash," Namjoon looks all over.

"Hyungs we found something," Jimin announces.

"There's a bounty on her, that's been going on for years. The older she gets the more money she's worth," Jimin hands Yoongi a paper with the ages and amount of money she was "worth" during those ages.

"This is disgusting," Seokjin angrily says.

"Hyungie, there's something printed on the back," Jungkook says looking on the back of the picture of Ja-kyung and Yoongi.

"It looks like apart of a map," Taehyung adds.

Namjoon flips some pictures that were tapped to the wall and sure enough there are pieces to a map behind them.

"It is a map," Namjoon starts flipping them and putting them together.

"Where is that?" Hoseok asks.

"That's Y/n's old house," Namjoon says and the hatch door slams closed.

"Fuck," Yoongi runs and tries to open the hatch door.

"It's locked," Yoongi huffs.

"Take pictures of this," Seokjin suggests and all of them take several pictures of the map.

Then they all smell it, smoke. Their fight or flight instincts kick in and bang on the hatch door, wedge things in between to force it open but no use.

"Cover your nose and mouth, don't breath this in!" Yoongi yells.

They tried and tried but there was no use the smoke was too heavy and the boys could barely breathe. Yoongi tries one more and it swings open, he rushes up the steps and one by one helps the boys get out and they make it out just in time.

"Someone knows we are looking for her," Namjoon mumbled.

"And someone is trying to help us," Seokjin rips a paper that was taped to the side of the mail box.

"You guys are smarter than to ALL get stuck down there. Remember who you were. Save her." Yoongi read aloud.

"Wait, it's the same handwriting as the note Ja-kyung got," Jimin notices.

"Who ever they are, they're right. We need to bring back who we use to be, Ja-kyung is in the middle of this," Namjoon says looking at all of them.

"Whatever it takes, to bring her home safe," Yoongi agrees.

A/n- let me know what you all are thinking ?? Talk to me :)