7

Namjoon's pov

"Alright it all started maybe 20 years ago, I was a junior in high school, and my family and I were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was the only survivor, I had no idea who would do this to an innocent family. I vowed to find them and when I did I killed them, and that's when I knew my life would change. I heard stories about these men, these groups, mafias. I knew I had gotten myself in this mess when I started to be stalked and my life was threatened. I didn't tell anyone what mess I got myself into" I began to tell the story of how my life changed.

~flashback~

I was running for my life, my legs giving out already. They are after me because I killed one of there members. I had to stop running I hid behind a dumpster in an alley. I tried to catch my breath and stay quiet, but they found me. I pressed my back against the wall, and I knew I was going to die. They just looked at me and laughed.

"Kid you need to chill, we were just playing. Come on you need to meet the Big Boss" the shorter guy said.

"What-" I mumbled out.

"You're one of us now, lets go he doesn't like to wait" The taller guy said grabbing me from my shoulder leading me to who knows where.

We walked a little while, it was late at night; I didn't know where I was, I never went to this part of town. I walked silently behind the taller and shorter guys. They were much more fit than I was, must be from what ever they do in their mafias, work out a lot and training I am guessing.

"Kid walk faster, unless on your first day you already want an ass-kicking" the shorter one snapped.

"My name isn't kid" I said and stopped in my place. He turned around so quick and walked to me and got in my face, he looked at me up and down.

"Alright, smart-ass what's your name" He spat back.

"Kim Namjoon" I say back and he laughs.

"You heard that Kai, that weak ass name" He laughed at my face and the taller boy, well Kai laughed too.

"Suho, with a name like that for sure he will get his sorry ass kicked" Kai says.

"You're gonna want to pick another name kid" now I know Suho chuckled.

"RM," I say confidently.

"RM?" they both question and shrug.

"Hmm, I guess its cool, lets go before we all get an ass-kicking" Suho replies and we head to the 'Big Boss'.

We entered this abandoned warehouse, and there were many men, drinking, fighting, smoking. I continued to follow Suho and Kai, passing through the men who gave me weird looks. We got closer to a man sitting in a large chair, I think he is the Big Boss.

"Ayo El Diablo, we finally caught your newest boy" Kai says grabbing my shoulder and shoving me right in front of him. He got up from his chair, and came closer to me.

"He killed- but he's scrawny- but how- hmm you both will train him" this El Diablo guy said.

"Of course boss, you got it" Suho replies.

"but first, initiation, what's your name ?" El Diablo asked me.

"RM" I mumbled.

"Alright RM in the pit, and lets see....Weakling, yeah buddy in the pit" he shouted out. I was pushed into the pit with a guy probably the same body mass as me maybe even smaller, but the look he gave me, it's like he could kill me in any second.

"Alright, you two are the newbies, we can't keep you both, so fight to the death and who ever is alive, congratulations." he chuckled.

"I never agreed to this, I am not gonna fight him, I am not gonna kill him" I say and El Diablo pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.