14

Ja-kyung POV

I'm going to escape today, I have had enough of this place. Right about now Ethan should be coming to give me food, and that's when I'll make a run for it.

"Ja-kyung, dinner," Ethan comes in and places the meal on the bed side table.

"I'm not eating," I say.

"You haven't been eating well, you look sick. You need to eat," Ethan says.

"Why eat if I am going to die here anyway," I spat.

"You are not going to die," Ethan muttered.

"Can I pee," I ask and he nods grabbing the keys from his pocket unlocking one cuff and cuffing himself to it and unlocking my other hand free.

He leads me to the bathroom and he extends his arm so its inside the bathroom and I sit on the toilet.

"You know this is invading my privacy," I complain.

"I'm just-"

"Following orders I know," Ja-kyung sees a vase and she finishes and flushes the toilet, she quickly grabs the vase and smashes it on Ethans head and he's out cold.

"Ok, I need to hurry I know that old bat hears me," I whisper to myself and grab the keys from Ethan's pocket.

I decided to go out the window, since it was a one story and it was safer than to come into contact with Ethan's mom. I opened the window and hopped out. I made a run for it, I didn't know where I was going. I waved down the first car I saw.

"Miss, is there a problem?" an older man said.

"A mom and her son kidnapped me, please help me get back home," I pleaded.

"Well I don't believe it, It's Y/n's and RM's daughter. I didn't have to pay money to get my hands on you," the older man smirked and I bolted. I wasn't fast enough, men stormed out of the car and took a hold of me.

"Please," I begged as they shoved me in the car.

"Sorry, this is going to hurt you more than me," one of them said and punched me.

Namjoon's POV

Yoongi and I woke up and met the other boys in the living room of the eighth hotel we rented on our search for Ja-kyung. They all sitting around waiting for our arrival.

"Way to kick it back old-school huh Hyung?" Jimin smirked.

"You know why am I always the first to pass by and hear everything, I mean I did bet this would happen. Where's my cash?" Hoseok made grabby hands towards the others.

"You did not bet that Namjoon and I would do this," Yoongi says blushing.

"I sure did, I guess back in high school, and I guessed again," Hoseok chuckles.

"I know you both had your little fling in high school, but are you both thinking of actually working it out?" Seokjin asks.

"Yeah, we are," I smiled grabbing Yoongi's hand.

"Great! on other news I have been able to hack into cameras and run a data base of her picture to see if a camera has spotted her and it's still looking at the moment but when something comes up I'll let you know," Taehyung adds.

"That must have taken awhile," Yoongi says.

"Long while to hear your love making all night," Taehyung smirks.

"Hey, I've had to hear you and Kook for years! Don't forget the countless times Ja-kyung woke up to you both," Yoongi remarks.

"You woke up Ja-kyung for being loud!" I laugh.