3

Yoongi's pov

4 months old

Today is Ja-kyungs 4 month old doctors visit, I've taken her before by myself, but the boys insisted on coming along for this one. Once we have arrived, I gave the baby to Jin to sit down in the waiting room, while I sign her in. After I signed her in, I go into the waiting room and Jin and Jimin play with Ja-kyung. There was little patients so Ja-kyung got called fast.

"Min Ja-kyung!" one of the assistants called out and all of us stood up, and the assistants eyes widened.

"Um not all of you can fit in the room, the father and 1 more person" she laughs, quickly Jimin comes with me leaving the others in the waiting room.

"Room 3, Min Yoongi your pediatrician will be with you soon" the assistant says as Jimin and I go into the room and we wait. It wasn't long till the pediatrician came into the room.

"Good Morning, how is this little princess doing?" The doctor asked.

"She's doing well, her eating schedule and sleep schedule is well. She has been doing great on Tummy Time, she's figured out how to roll from her tummy to her back" I say to the doctor as she checks Ja-kyung on the table with disposable paper covering it.

"She looks amazing, everything is going well, She seems really advanced if she's already rolling to her back, keep doing what you're doing." She says and I smile.

"Is that it, is she good?" Jimin asks

"Not exactly, she will get two vaccinations today" The doctor replies to Jimin.

"Ok so Dad distract her and I will give that 1st one" she says giving the first shot and Ja-kyung cries. Jimin looks worried but starts to sing which calms her down, till the doctor giver her the second shot and she cries more. Jimin takes Ja-kyung after the band-aids were put on her thighs and sings to her and she calms down, her little red eyes and tear stained cheeks broke my heart.

"You have a really good singing voice" The doctor says to Jimin, he thanked her, and we left back into the waiting room where many security was holding back Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung.

"What's going on?" I asked confused

"They wouldn't let us see if Ja-kyung is ok, we heard her crying." Jin said pushing past the guards.

"Sir, the baby's uncles tried to go through the door, then tried going through the sign in desk window" The lady at the front desk said.

"I'm so sorry these delinquents are over protective" I say grabbing Taehyung and Jungkook from behind their necks and leading them outside as Jin, Hoseok and Jimin with Ja-kyung follow.

"What the hell went on in there!" I yell

"We are sorry, Hyung we were just worried about her" Taehyung immediately apologized. I sigh hugging Jungkook and Taehyung.

"You guys got to understand that, she will get hurt sometimes, we can't protect her from everything, we can try but, we really can't, you guys are great uncles, but please you all promise to chill out at the next doctors visit" I say to them all and the nod.

As the months went on Ja-kyung grew in beauty, mind complexity, and physically. She indeed was the perfect little girl, she was a miracle that helped the boys go through anything. As she grew and time past, life goes on, Yoongi stopped updating Namjoon on everything, life went on he had a little girl to raise. Life went on, and the boys made sure she had the best childhood every, putting her in the arts, singing, dancing, sports, of course self defense and karate. The boys supported her in everything, going to all her recitals, and competitions. Her biggest supporter her dad who she knew as Min Yoongi.

~10 year old Ja-kyung~

Yoongi pov

"Appa! Appa! Guess how old I am now?!" I hear Ja-kyung yell running down the stairs in her pajamas. She jumps in my arms and I kiss the top of her head.

"Hmm, 21?" I say jokingly and she laughs.

"No! I'm 10!" she says and I put her down.

"She's a big girl now" Hoseok says coming out his room messy hair from just waking up.

"No she's my little girl" I say engulfing her into my arms as she tries to escape.

"Ja-kyung say you're my little girl, say it" I say tickling her.

"FINE APPA IM YOUR LITTLE GIRL!" She laughs and I let her go.

"Yes! ok munchkin go get ready for school" I say pointing upstairs.

After a while I went upstairs to see if she was done getting ready. She comes out of the room with a hair brush and hair ties.

"Is uncle kookie awake, I want him to do braids" she asks cutely.

"Uncle kookie is still sleeping with Uncle TaeTae" I say back.

"Come let me try" I say leading her into the bathroom. I started to do her hair, it was very quiet until she spoke out.

"Appa can you tell me about eomma?" she quietly asked and I sighed.

"You know I said don't ask about her-"

"Until I'm older, yes I know but I just want to know something" she says cutting me off and I sigh.

"Your eomma, was the most beautiful girl ever, besides you. She was smart, funny, everything perfect. She has a special place in all of our hearts, and I know she is watching over you. You are just like her, perfect you remind me of her a lot." I say pausing and finish off her second braid.

"Ok I'm done, hurry down stairs Uncle Jin made a special breakfast and will take you to school." I say kissing her head.

"Thank you Appa, for telling me" she says and I smile.

"Ja-kyung don't ask again please, I will tell you when I know you are ready" I say abruptly before she heads downstairs, she nods with a frown and heads downstairs towards the kitchen.

It kills me to keep this from her, but I know she's not ready for this information. She's too young, it hurts me to talk about y/n, I miss her so much. I don't know when I will tell her, but all I know is that I will lose her, I'll lose calling her my daughter and her calling me appa, and even though she isn't mine, the thought of it hurts.