Chapter Eleven

Percy

Also, the place we live in isn't actually an apartment. It's a small house, which is really nice. I've never lived in a house. Just apartments.

So we have room now.

But gods I just fucking missed him when he was gone. And now that he's back, life is okay again. He's here and I can cuddle with him and talk to him and have fun with him.

Interpret that how you will.

___________________

Lee

I was so ready to see my friends again. They all came over a few days later and I mean it's great.

They showed up while Percy was in the shower. So I showed everyone around the place outside of the bathroom. He knew others would be here, though, so he (sadly) didn't accidentally come out with just his towel on.

But when Percy did come out, I saw the looks Andrea and Daniel shared. And Daniel leans over to me

"Who's your roommate?" He asked me, with something intended in that question that wasn't going to happen. "Because he's hot, Lee. What the fuck, we don't have guys like that here."

"He's taken," I responded, enjoying the response to that. "You can't ask him out, and you'll probably get murdered if you tap that. So good luck."

"I was just..." He turned red in the face, embarrassed. "He's hot, okay?"

"I know."

"Wait is that—" Zander said, and looked at me like this was insane. "Lee!"

"What?"

"Is that Percy?"

I smiled at them, and of course now that they know that it's my boyfriend of almost three fucking years that they still haven't met, they freaked the fuck out. Because I got the whole package deal.

And I mean, I did. He's a sweetheart and he's hot and he's just the best, whether he believes it or not.

Percy came out fully dressed and introduced himself to my friends. They asked him about 4 billion questions before we could actually do anything.

We did get to go skating, though. I've always been shitty at it, so Percy started to teach me a little and it was more of them teasing us than skating.

It was worth it, though. I like it when he moves parts of me just slightly and he's so careful and it's so worth the teasing.

"Hey, Lee," Andrea told me. "soften yourself up they're, dude. I get that he's your boyfriend and all, but fuck."

"Hey, if all goes well while Percy's visiting here," Zander added on, finding humor in this. "that'll happen at least once. Knowing Lee, more than that."

"Hey!" I almost lied and said I was a virgin to them. "I'm not..."

"Oh whatever," Andrea didn't believe my shit. "You're not a virgin. I've seen you with sex hair in video chats too many times."

The rest of my friends didn't know that.

"Lee!"

They love me.

But with everything going on and people freaking the hell out about Percy at camp, he did have to step off for a call for a while.

And Zander remarks something once he was gone.

"You and Percy look alike," Zander said and PJ shrugged.

"I mean, I guess?"

"What are you talking about?" Andrea asked. "They're identical, Zander. You had a brother, right? Before you like came here and got adopted and whatever?"