Want You Back-Muke

I LOVE THE SONG SO MUCH OMG I CAN'T STOP LISTENING 

Luke's Pov

I was the bands first performance since the hiatus began. We hadn't had the hiatus because we needed time to write an album, we had already finished it when we were done with the Sounds Live, Feels Live tour. We started the hiatus because Michael and I were in a relationship but then he fell in love with his beard Crystal. They'd been together for three years now but she seemed way more into their relationship than he is and it's sad.

"Hello Sydney"I say into the microphone. I am met with screams in response.

"We've really missed performing so we're reading to put on a great show for you all" Ashton says before slamming around on his drums a bit getting an uproar from the crowd. I smile happy to back to doing what I love.

"Let's get it started then!"Michael says.

"We're gonna start with our new single want you back"

I begin singing the song and smile as I hear the fans singing the lyrics back to me. I had wrote the chorus for a special person. As I begin I look him straight in the eye.

I hadn't realized how emotional this song actually was for me until I got to the bridge.

"You know even when I say I moved on, You know even though I know that you're gone, All I think about is where I went wrong"

Suddenly I hear Michael stop playing. The rest of us are thrown off by the sudden lack of guitar and stop playing to look at Michael.

"You didn't do anything wrong, I love you me and Crystal are over"He says before walking over to me and slamming our lips together with such intensity and passion I wanted to cry, so I did but out of pure joy and happiness.

"Hey that was cute, but it's actually Crystal and I" Ashton corrects standing up and looking down at us.

"You ruined the moment Ash"I groan

"No he didn't"Michael says before kissing me again.

"Also Crystal we're over as a romantic couple, but friends?"He asks in my microphone.

She was in the front row and nods then shrugs before kissing a boy she had claimed to be her best friend previously.

Everything was okay again.

short and crappy but WANT YOU BACK

IT'S SO GOOD