Spooks- Muke

I love buzzfeed unsolved if you don't watch it/know what it is i do suggest. I also ship shyan..a lot.
Luke:16
Mike and Cal: 17
Ash:18

It was the first day of spring break and all the boys were staying at Michael's. It was around 12 am and they were bored looking for something to watch on YouTube.

"Hey what about Buzzfeed Unsolved?" Michael asks the other boys.

"Why not, it can't be that scary if it's from Buzzfeed" Calum says. The boys soon fall down a hole of videos but decided around 2 to go to bed.

The boys all had a room at Michael's because the Cliffords were a very wealthy family and saw no reason for the boys to sleep on the floor when they had good beds not being used.

"Good Night" Ashton says as the three walk out. Luke trailed along not willing to admit he was scared. 

"You alright Luke?"Calum asks. 

"Mhm"

"Alright" Calum says going into his room. Luke does the same and buries himself under the comforter. He lays tense with his eyes wide and head turning every two seconds when he thinks he hears or sees something.

It's just the wind.

He tries rationalizing it but when he hears what sounds like someone walking right outside his window he jumps out of bed and walks to Michael's room.

He hesitates and walks back to his room.

"I'm being dumb, he already thinks I'm a child I shouldn't make it worse" He thinks but it still sounds like someone is right outside his window. Maybe it's a demon, or a murderer, what if it's a demon murderer? Luke goes back to Michael's door. He knocks on the door softly.

"Come in" Michael grumbles sounding half asleep. "Luke?"

"Um hi" Luke says shuffling his feet in the doorway.

"Do you need something? There's pizza in the kitchen"

"I'm not hungry, I was wondering if I could sleep with you?"

"Yeah sure, why though?" Michael asks and Luke blushes.

"I keep hearing noises"

"It's probably the wind"

"Yeah I know, I'll just-"

"Come here" He lifts the blankets and makes room for Luke to join him in the bed.

Luke crawls in and cuddles up to Michael.

"Good night" Michael says kissing the top of Luke's head.

"Good night" Luke replied already falling asleep now that he felt safe.

"I love you" Michael whispers to an already asleep Luke before pulling him closer.

"Love you too" Michael blushes because he thought Luke was already asleep, but couldn't stop the huge grin that took over his face.