Home- Part 1

Dad Ashton- 23

Luke- 5 

tw: mentions of abuse

Ashton walk into the orphanage and look around as he does every Sunday. Instead of seeing the usual people, he see's a little blond boy sitting in the corner alone playing with tonka trucks. Ashton had never seen this boy before and was intrigued as to why he was playing alone. He walks over and sits across from the boy, missing his flinch.

"Hello love, I'm Ashton" He holds out his hand only for the boy to look at it.

"Oh no Ashton you don't want him, he's" The head of the orphanage says pausing to grimace. "Troubled"

"I don't care but find it rather rude that you are trying to prevent this little angel from getting adopted" Ashton says smiling as he watches the little boy blush.

"I'm Luke" The blonde boy says barely over a whisper.

"Nice to meet you Luke"Ashton says holding his hand out again. This time the boy lightly shakes it.

"Would you like for me to adopt you?" Ashton asks wondering if it was too soon, but he couldn't help it, he was already in love with the boy.

"Mrs.Karen says no one wants to adopt me"Luke says looking down and pushing the truck lightly with his finger.

"Well I want to"

"Really?"Luke asks with eyes full of joy but hesitance.

"Of course, would you like that"

"Yes"

"Well then lets get the paperwork done"Ashton says standing and holding his hand. Luke takes it with only slight hesitance which confuses the boy. Why was he so trusting of this man he met merely seconds ago?

"Mrs. Karen I would like to adopt Luke"

"Listen Ashton-"

"No Mrs. Karen you listen, I don't care about what happened to this boy all I care about is making sure he knows what it's like to be cared for and loved, now please get me the adoption forms"

"Alright, Luke go pack" The elderly woman says before leading Ashton into her office.

"I would just like you to know that Luke was abused by his birth father and abandoned by his mother and that it's a miracle that he hasn't ran away from you"She says before handing him the papers.

"Thank you for informing me but he doesn't have to worry because I'll never hurt him".

Luke returns with a small bag holding a few outfits and his tonka trucks.

"Ready to go bud?" Luke nods and Ashton leads him to his car where he already had a car seat waiting. Ashton was gay but always wanted kids and had come looking for the perfect one every Sunday. After buckling Luke in, he begins the short drive to his house.

"I think your gonna love it here"He says as he pulls up to his house.

maybe, kinda stole the last line from the second version of Annie. I can't remember if they say it in the first or third but ik they say it in the second one.

kinda wanna make more parts for this.