Forever I Will Love You

"Daddy wake up! Papa made bacon, eggs! I know you don't like bacon but we have Lucky Charms! Come on daddy wake up wake up wake up!"
This was his morning. A little child bouncing on his back and tugging at his hair. A dream come true. Torm opened his eyes and yawned.
"Well I cant get up if your sitting on me silly goose."
A giggle filled his ears as the light weight on his back lifted. Not even a second after he heard a thump down the stairs. Scared of what he might know what it was, Torm got up quickly and looked down the staircase, seeing a little girl on the floor at the bottom step.
"Teddy Bear are you alright?!" A man's voice called from the kitchen.
"Yea papa! Im ok!" She yelled back as she got up and ran to the voice.
Torm sighed in relief and went back to his room to put a shirt on. He looked at the two beds and shook his head, 'I married this thing and we can't even share a bed.' Torm thought, thinking about how ridiculous his husband can be.
He walked downstairs and followed the horrid smell of bacon. How can anyone enjoy that fattening meat? He pushed the disgusted thought aside and stood behind a red headed man, wrapping his arms around their waist.
"Good morning love."
"maidin mhaith" Torm had let his Irish side slip out, knowing how much his husband loved it.
'Oh the love of my life I hold your body to love you and protect you and to show you im here forever'
Torm had recited his vows in his mind every morning and it has become a habit.
'Forever I will love you Medd'