Children

Ya know what, we'll fix as we go along.

Woah im back. Go check "Just My Type" im actually excited to write again🥰

My writing style probably changed i really do not remember so just bare with me here.

Thomas and Tord we more than mortified. Having a child, would this be another Isabella and Heart? They were around this age when having them.

"Are you actually pregnant?" Heart asked.

"We're not 100% sure princess but we'll figure something out. I promise everything will be okay." Thomas replied to his daughter.

"It'll be ok.."

~~~~With Torm~~~~

Torm got dressed and went to start dinner. Thats when he heard a pair of little feet come down the stairs and without even looking, he knew he will start smiling when he sees who's coming. He turned around and saw his little girl.

"There's my little girl!" Torm exclaimed. The ginger smiled and hugged her father. She just makes his day 20 times better.

Short, i know but it will progressively get longer. Hopefully when im in a routine, things will get more interesting.

Ok so some people have sent me a few fanarts and i want to post them but that wont start until i get a few more and when i get a routine

Im also scared that because i was gone for so long, people wont read this book. So if u have any fan art for anyone of my books please send them, they make me smile and keep me from deleting these. I still get notifications from Raise A New and i love that you guys are still reading my stuff!