I promise

"How!? How are you here!?"

Torm was losing his mind. His family is right in front of him and they are dead! But alive!

"Sweetie, breathe or you're gonna give yourself a migraine." Tord said as he held his granddaughter. Torm rubbed him temples, trying to calm himself down.

"I just dont get it"

"We will talk about it when Teddy is asleep Torm." Torm looked up and looked at his father. His eyes, black as they once were before they were set in Torm's head. He couldn't help but hug him, god he just missed him so much.

"Please don't leave me again." He mumbled into Tom's neck.

"We won't honey, I promise." Tord put down Teddy and let her go play with the girls. He walked over to Medd and started speaking but quietly so Torm could not hear. Torm could see something was wrong by the tears in Medd's eyes.

"peata beag (honey), what is wrong?"

Medd looked at Torm without speaking then went upstairs to their shared bedroom. Torm quickly followed, leaving his father's in the kitchen.

"Medd? Babe? What's wrong?"

"YOU! GO! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

"What? Medd what happened?"

"YOU KILLED THEM! YOU KNEW IT DIDNT YOU!"

Torm's eyes widen. Did his own husband just accuse him of murder? I mean he isn't technically wrong since he is a leader of an army but he does not recall hurting anyone that would mean much to his husband.

"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!! HOW COULD YOU!?"

Torm was taken aback. Edd and Matt were dead? But he didn't kill them!

"WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU ACCUSE ME OF THAT!? I WOULD NEVER HURT THEM MEDD!!"

"TORD TOLD ME!! HE SAID HE SAW A RED SOLDIER SHOOT MY FATHERS IN THE HEAD!!!"

"BUT I DIDNT!! HOW IS THIS MY FAULT!?"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CONTROL YOUR OWN MEN!!"

Medd packed his things in a suitcase.

"Where are you going!?"

Medd looked at Torm, his eyes sending cold daggers, "anywhere that is away from you." He removed his ring and placed it in Torm's hand, all while still looking deeply into Torm. Torm wasn't sorry for this, he had no fault in it, he had nothing to be sorry for. But he was hurting. Medd is the love of his life, how could he just leave? He too choked up on tears to even say anything to even save his marriage.

Medd grabbed his bag, "Bye Torm.." and went downstairs to find his daughter, "Teddy baby. Pack your stuff-"

"No."

Medd looked at the top of the stairs to see Torm.

"You're not taking my daughter away from me."

"I gave birth to her"

"Yea to please me. You didn't even want a child, I did."

Medd decided he did not want to fight with Torm. He just turned around and walked out the door, slamming it shut.

The girls ran up to Torm, "daddy, where's papa going?"

Tom and Tord picked up their daughters and went back into the kitchen, leaving Torm and Teddy alone to speak.

"Oh Teddy Bear. You know I love you right?"

"Yes daddy."

"You know I would never do anything to hurt you right?"

"Yes daddy."

"No matter what, I will never abandon you."

"Daddy-"

"Promise me you will always remember that."

"I promise"