Stay with Me

Tord led his, i guess now, boyfriend upstairs to the guest bedroom which was now basically their's.

"wow we're basically virgins." Thomas commented.

"Well i guess you get my virginity all over again-" tord stopped himself and thought for a second.

"Nevermind. I don't want this.."

Tom's eyes widened. "What do u mean by that?"

Tord stroked his lover's cheek.
"Tommy..we weren't happy. This is our time and chance to start over and fix our mistakes. Torm. The girls. Those were the best moments of my life. The way you proposed- oh my god took my breath away. Those kisses everynight before bed were amazing. Well...for the time it happened.."

Tom looked at Tord with fear. He knew what tord was saying but hoped he was wrong.

"Thomas Ridgewell. You were abusive and manipulative and a selfish drunk. You craved alcohol and sex. Those kids were burdens to you. We need to see other people."

Tord planted a kiss on Tom's cheek one last time. When he turned to leave the room, Tom grabbed his hand.

"Tord I love you. I ENDED MY LIFE TO BE WITH YOU DONT YOU REMEMBER!? WE SPENT MOST OF OUR SHORT LIVES TOGETHER AND YOU WANT TO TOSS IT AWAY!?"

Tord teared up.

"Tord. I get i was terrible. I will never say im a great father because im not. I wont say im the perfect boyfriend or husband because im not but god damn tord I love you. I was a terrible person but you tamed me. You tamed the beast in me. Hurting you was so disgusting and unacceptable that i should have been shot the first time i ever did it. We stayed together after our divorce but it killed me when i would put on that ring knowing that even though i wear the band, we arent together. I was scared you wouldn't marry me again but you did. And I learned. Tord I am so lucky to have you and to lose you would be like loosing both lungs. Tord I feel like faiting when I look at you because you are just so damn breathtaking and i look in my mirror and think "wow. Tord has terrible taste in men". I remember going to work and braging about you and how we're raising a baby boy and that you got pregnant again and we had twins. TWINS! Twl beautiful baby girls that were taken from our lives and sent to their graves by a terrible man who deserved to die so i killed him. Loosing the girls broke me. Loosing you stranggles me. Us leaving torm and tearing his world apart hurt me....having a son that doesn't love you kills me..."

"Tommy...Tormy does love you. Your his papa. You raised him since he was born. You never left him. You never abandoned him. When we died, you watched him so closely. You wanted to be back with him so badly."

"Tord I just don't want you to go. I don't want to find someone new. I don't want you to find someone new...someone better...call me selfish but i just want you all to myself. I so fucking love you tord."

Tord was trying so hard not to cry.

"Oh my god tommy"

He ran and jumped in his lover's arms and kissed him deeply.

Tom held onto tord for dear life while returning the kiss. He could feel Tord's fingers lacing in his hair, trying to turn him on but there was no need. Tom was rock hard already.

FIVE MINUTES LATER

Both men were striped to nothing. Tom was laying on the bed getting a nice view of Tord's ass ,which was engulfing Tom's index and middle finger, while getting s sloppy blowjob by the smaller male.

Tom slipped in his ring finger and stretched the hole wide. Soon sliding in his pinky and thrusting the four fingers.

Tord was in tears due to there being so much going on right now. He leaned back slowly, hinting to tom what to do now.

Tom took the message and squeezed his thumb in. "Oh yea you aint so tight anymore"

"Damn tom that feels good"

"Ride my hand."

And so he did.

TO BE CONTINUED