Chapter 7

Note: So, I know that the usual term for pregnancies will be 9 or 8 months, but since our story's genre is fantasy and our characters are immortal, I'm going to go with Bai Qian's pregnancy term being 2-3 years(hehehe)

Errr, okay, this is the new chapter for the story and I hope you like it.

If any of you has suggestions and concerns just comment below and I'll see if I can answer your questions or etc.

I won't keep this to loonggg, so here you are!

Si Ming, Cheng Yu and Third Prince Lian Song stood in shock at what they heard. "My Lord you knew?" Si Ming could only splutter, surprising Third Prince who never knew the Star Lord to be so flustered and splutter.

Dong Hua Di Jun raised his eyebrow.

"When we visited High God Bai Qian in her Fox Den to retrieve the Crown Prince's body I could detect the presence and the godly energy her children was giving off. I am quite surprised that the rest of them could not detect it." he said. "But since many weeks have passed, and Qing Qiu hasn't informed us of this, I understand the situation more clearly. And your worry of the Celestial Tribe being in uproar about this news is likely true. But what can they do about it? In the face of the whole realm, the Crown Prince and High God Bai Qian were only betrothed. Not married. It was the mortal Su Su whom he married, and the Queen of Qing Qiu is surely not a mortal."

Si Ming and Third Prince looked at each other and smiled in relief. Not looking at them, Di Jun continued. "If the Celestial Tribe wants the children, Qing Qiu will not stand for it. And it will lead to trouble. So, for the meantime, no one must know of this. Si Ming, give me the list of people who knew of this rumour. We must make sure they do not speak of it."

A Year Later...

"Gugu." Mi Gu said as he entered the Fox Den. "There is someone who wants to see you." 

"Really?" Bai Qian said as she  looks up from her tea, setting it down on the stone table. She steals a look at A-Li, who is practicing his newly-made wooden sword given to him by his uncle "Zhen-Zhen" as he now likes to call her Fourth Brother. Feng Jiu sits beside her, keeping careful watch over her younger cousin.

"Who is it?" Feng Jiu asks. Mi Gu hesitates for a moment, but answers, "The Third Prince, Lian Song." 

Bai Qian freezed in shock. A-Li, having heard of his uncle Lian Song's arrival, approached his mother.

Turning to face her son dressed in immaculate white with cream colored pieces on his clothes, she took hold of his arms.

"A-Li, you stay here, alright? I am just going to have a talk with Third Prince outside." she said. A-Li nodded and then with permission from his mother, continued with his sword practice, swinging the wooden sword in an easy manner.

Once again, Bai Qian was reminded of Ye Hua. Quickly shaking her head, she went outside the Fox Den to speak with the Third Prince.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Zhe Yan looked satisfied, holding two bottles of peach wine to drink with Mo Yuan. "Zhe Yan!" he turned around and saw Bai Zhen. "Oh? What are you doing here?" he asked. Bai Zhen pouted. "What? You don't want me here? I am hurt." he teased. "I just went here to play with you. I was getting bored." he explained

Zhe Yan could only sigh. "Alright." he begrudgingly said.

..........................................................................................................................................................

"High God Zhe Yan! High God Zhe Yan!" Mi Gu shouted, looking around the peach blossom forest. "Could he not be here?" he scratched his head.

"Ah! Kunlun Mountain!" he cried out.

..........................................................................................................................................................

"High God Zhe Yan!" Looking around him, he could not see the High God. "What do I do?!" he uneasily said. Remembering someone, he quickly flashed away, leaving a white cloud.

Mo Yuan, having heard of his calls, was about to approach him, but he had flashed away. Now concerned, he went to Qing Qiu himself.

..........................................................................................................................................................

Si Ming was walking towards Dong Hua Di Jun's palace when he heard someone calling him. "Star Lord." he was greeted by a tree spirit whom he recognized as someone from Qing Qiu.

"Tree Spirit," he greeted. "What is your purpose here?" The tree spirit looked around uneasily but leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"You mean-" he couldn't finish as the tree spirit, named Mi Gu, nodded furiously. "We need the Third Prince for this. And Medicine King. Follow me." he seriously said.

The Star Lord hesitated.

"And Dong Hua Di Jun."