Chapter 11

AN: Hey guys! It's been a really, really long time isn't it? I actually wanted to update this story since September but I never actually had any ideas how to pick this story up as I ACTUALLY FORGOT THE ORIGINAL PLOT (damn it! dis girl talaga!) So, I never got to write it. And, you know what? Let's just skip it. Hope y'all enjoy a little bit of a sneak peek of what's going to happen.

A VERY brief sneak peek.

Promise.

*******************************************************************************************

"Third Prince!"

A voice called out to him.

Lian Song, the Third Prince, turned around to see Cheng Yu running towards him. She breathed heavily when she reached him. "What is it that made you run? Confessing your undying love towards me?" he teased.

Glaring at him, she struck his head playfully.

"No! Not that!The-there is something that you need to know..." at Cheng Yu's tone, the prince turned serious.

"What is it?"

"The-the Heavenly Lord..."

His eyes widened.

_________________I AM A LINE BREAK_______________________________

"If I never become Qing Qiu's queen, will I still be able to stay by his side?"

________________I AM A LINE BREAK________________________________

"Heavenly Lord! I bring news!"

"What news?"

"Well, it-we are unsure if-"

"Whatever it is, speak!"

______________I AM A LINE BREAK____________________________________

"Foxes are thought to be mysterious creatures. Even more so for the nine-tailed foxes."

"So I can do it also, Mother?"

"Maybe."

__________I AM A LINE BREAK_________________________________________

"Why should we entertain you? Have you not done enough harm?"

"Qing Qiu, it seems, is at its breaking point with the Heavenly Tribe."

__________I AM A LINE BREAK_____________________________________

I'm evil. I know. THAT was just too short.

LMAO :)

This is SR13, signing out!