Chapter 8

As Si Ming and Mi Gu were leaving, Si Ming didn't notice Consort Le Xu seeing them.

"What could be the reason for the Medicine King to be called?" she wondered. Knowing that she couldn't answer that question with wondering, she turned to her maid. "Follow them, and find out the reason for Medicine King to be called and why that person from Qing Qiu is here," she ordered. The maid bowed. "As you command, your highness."

On her way to her deceased son's palace, she had noticed a tree spirit approaching the Star-Lord Si Ming and had whispered in his ear secretly, causing the Star-Lord to be shocked and pale. She had, of course, recognized the tree spirit. He was the tree spirit who served High God Bai Qian when she had gone there to retrieve her son's corpse from the Fox Den.

I hope there is nothing wrong with A-Li. she thought

...........................................................

"Si Ming, what is the matter? And," Dong Hua Di Jun glanced at Mi Gu. "why is a person from Qing Qiu here?" he asked.

"Dong Hua Di Jun, this person from Qing Qiu asks for help. He says that" the Star-Lord stopped as Di Jun motioned for him to stop.

Consort Le Xu's maid couldn't hear much more as they whispered. She shrieked in shock as she came face to face with Third Prince Lian Song.

"How dare a maid eavesdrop on Dong Hua Di Jun.," the prince said. "Third Prince," Di Jun greeted. "And I see that you caught the maid."

The maid dropped to her knees.

"Mercy! Dong Hua Di Jun, I didn't mean to! Consort Le Xu just told me to follow Star Lord Si Ming to know why he was summoning Medicine King. And why a person from Qing Qiu arrived here!" she said.

"I am merciful, so I will let you off. However, tell your mistress that the Medicine King was just summoned so that this person from Qing Qiu could ask for help regarding the lessons for Imperial Grandson in the field of medicine. Qing Qiu doesn't have that many physicians." Di Jun smoothly said.

"Yes." the maid said.

"You may go now."

After the maid ran to her mistress, Di Jun faced Third Prince. "I was just coming here to tell you about High God Bai Qian." the prince said.

"What Third Prince is about to say will have to wait. This person came to inform us that High God Bai Qian is in a coma. She has reached her 2nd year of pregnancy but still, the chances of her being in danger are high." the silver-haired god informed Lian Song.

....................................................................................

Arriving at Qing Qiu, they hurriedly went inside the Fox Den. Inside Bai Qian's chambers they saw the High Goddess on her bed, still and pale, her stomach a bit large. A-Li was by her side, tears streaming down his face.

"Mother, Mother" he kept calling.

Turning, they were surprised.

High God Mo Yuan was meditating, shooting his former disciple with healing powers, greatly decreasing his own energy.

"High God Mo Yuan." they all greeted.

He stopped meditating and saw them.

"Seventeenth's condition is alarming. I am not a physician, but it is clear that whatever happens to her, will greatly affect her children." he looked at Medicine King. "We need Zhe Yan for this."

"Ye...Ye Hua..." a soft murmur.

A-Li tugged on his mother's clothes. "Mother!"

..............................................................................

A flicker.

Qian Qian........

Where???

Where are you?

Ye Hua?

Ye Hua.......

Qian Qian......