Chapter 9

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for the delay. My friend's birthday's, exams & presentations  came along. So here it is! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Fox Den in Qing Qiu, everyone paced nervously. The Fox Queen, who recently just arrived, looked at them. "Where is Zhe Yan? Why isn't he here?" She asked, clearly distressed at her daughter's current condition. "I am here." They all turned around to see High God Zhe Yan hurriedly entering the room. "I came as fast as I could as soon as I heard the news. Let me check her", he said.

As he checked Bai Qian, he recoiled in shock. "Impossible!", he thought as he looked at her still form. "Well?" Fox King asked him as the others held their breath. High God Mo Yuan looked at him knowingly.

"She seems to be lending her powers to someone, though I cannot pinpoint who. Bai Qian unknowingly did this, therefore greatly reducing her powers. And in her delicate state, it is not good news. Thankfully she is strong, or she might end up in a long coma, which will take hundreds of years." At that, everyone was shell shocked.

"Seventeenth is lending Ye Hua some of her cultivation." High God Mo Yuan spoke up. "There is only one person, and that is Ye Hua." Bai Zhen scoffed. "A thing Bai Qian would do, if she knew," he eyed Zhe Yan suspiciously.

"Little Five doesn't know this, but when I checked her, I noticed something. She was bonded, though it was faint. But whenI checked it again today, it was now stronger."

"That doesn't answer the question." Di Jun said. Zhe Yan glanced at him.

"The bond is between Ye Hua and Bai Qian established due to their shared blood that now runs in the veins of their children. Their bond grows stronger as the children grow and unwillingly, to sustain itself enough to heal, Ye Hua must've clung to the bond to recuperate faster."

They all couldn't speak.

Ye Hua? To return?

They just couldn't believe it.

Sensing their shock, Zhe Yan proceeded to shoot beams of healing energy to Bai Qian.

He turned around and noted Bai Qian and Ye Hua's young son's absence. "Where is A-Li?" He asked.

Mi Gu smiled at him. "The Young Prince is asleep at the moment. Fox Queen had told him to rest so as not to worry Gugu when she wakes up."

Zhe Yan nodded.

Di Jun, sensing a certain person's aura, looked at Zhe Yan and bowed slightly. "I think I must go now." He said. "Si Ming." He motioned for the Star Lord to follow.

Third Prince now looked at them as he shook out of his shock. He was about to say something when he remembered the situation. The prince looked seriously at the others. "I will make sure nobody will know of this in the Nine Heavens." He assured them.

They could only smile in obvious relief and nod.

A groan caught their attention.

"Qian Qian?" Bai Qian's mother hurriedly sat by her side and took hold of her hands.

"Mother?" Bai Qian groggily whispered.

"Yes, it is me. Do you feel well?"

Bai Qian slowly shook her head.

"You need to rest." Zhe Yan advised her before her mother could even tell her about her bond with Ye Hua. "You must remember that your pregnancy is not a normal one. You are carrying twins. You must stay safe to prevent anything happen bad to you or your babies."

At that, Bai Qian could only nod as she slowly descended into sleep.

............................................

"I must........ wake....... 

Qian Qian...

Wait for me...

Not for long now........"