Part 15-Dedenne

6:00 am- Outside Santalune City

Nyx walked into the forest and immediately relaxed. It was so peaceful here and she stretched out her muscles as she danced to a tune in her head.

"I'd like to make myself believe/ that planet Earth...turns...slowly..."

With every word she laid a pointed toe on the ground and at the last words she pirouted around. Slowly she went faster and faster with her pace and soon her limbs were a blur as she spun across the ground and through the air.

"Ne-ne-ne!" called a voice as a small Pokemon ran across the ground and up her leg to her shoulder.

"Dedenne?" ask Nyx as she stopped dancing, blushing to think that someone had watched her.

"Ne-ne!" he said

"What is it?"

"I...I want to go with Bonnie!" the chipper voice sounded inside her head "I want to, I want to, I want to!"

"OK." said Nyx, plucking a berry off a nearby tree and tossing it to Dedenne. "I think she would love it! Besides," she sat down by a quickly flowing stream, "Everyone should have someone that they can count on."

"True! True, true, true!" pipped Dedenne as he ran in circles on the ground. "Ev-re-one!"

"Glad you agree." chuckled Nyx as she looked over at Dedenne.

"Come on!" called Nyx as she stood up. "Bonnie can't be that far away!"

Together they ran to the path to find Bonnie.