Ch. 2

Johnny held his head and walked downstairs to see Jaehyun cooking breakfast. Jaehyun looked up to see Johnny.

"Here, drink some water. You're head is most likely hurting from the vodka yesterday," Jaehyun said and gave the cup to the other male.

Johnny silenly thanked him and watched him cook. He was so lucky to have a caring friend that has to deal with his shit.

Jaehyun set the plate of food on the table and set the table up. Johnny looked up and thanked him again.

They started eating while chatting some time in between eating. They both put their plates in the sink and got ready for school. Johnny waited for Jaehyun to be done.

He was then suddenly reminded of Taeyong and how he waited everyday for him. His apologies on making him wait too long while blushing lightly. Him saying that it's fine and he would wait the world for him. He doesn't realize how much he misses him until he's gone.

Johnny was too caught up with his thoughts that he didn't notice Jaehyun was there. He coughed and Johnny looked at him. Jaehyun smiled softly and told him, "let's go now."

••••

Doyoung dragged Taeyong out of the house and placed him in the car. Taeyong started to fall asleep on the way to school.

He woke Taeyong up when they got there and walked through the gates. Doyoung sees Johnny and his friend. Taeyong doesn't notice him yet.

The two koreans walk over to their other friends. They greeted Kun, Ten, and Yuta.

"The dreamies aren't here yet. By the way, where's Johnny? He always drops you off to us?" Yuta questioned him.

Taeyong suddenly remembered that he and Johnny were on a break. Doyoung could see the hurt in his eyes and decides to speak for him.

"They're on a break," Doyoung said, looking behind the group to see Johnny and his friends.

Silence...

"Oh," Yuta apologised. Taeyong shook his head. "No, it's okay. You didn't know."

The bell rang. Kun grabbed Yuta and Taeyong and headed off to their chemistry class. Chittaphon left and Doyoung was left at his locker alone.

●●●

"I'll be moving seats today. Hansol and Doyoung switch, Taeil and Nayeon switch, and Taehyung and Jackson switch."

Doyoung's ears perked up when he heard his name being called.

Hansol looked at me and got up. "She told us to switch," Doyoung nodded and looked at where Hansol sat before.

Right next to him.....

Johnny hyung's best friend.

Dimple dude.

He sat down next to dimple dude and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Doyoung." Dimple boy looked at him and smiled.

"Jaehyun."