Ch. 7

"Hyung, get up," a soft voice whispered into Taeyong's ear, making him grab his pillow and put it over his head. "I'll just have to do it the hard way."

Taeyong heard the door close and silence. He then heard many footsteps that walked into his room. He heard whispers to get ready then screams.

Pillows gettting slammed to his head while he tries to defend himself. "Hyung, we have to go to school! Up, up, up! Let's go!" A familiar voice yelled into his ears. It must be Yuta.

"Okay, I'm up. Just stop hitting me." He said tiredly, rubbing his eyes. He opened his eyes to see the four roommates highfiving one another.

"Breakfast is downstairs. We all showered already, if you were wondering," Kun's soft voice said to Taeyong, as he pats his back to get up. Taeyong nodded and went to shower.

●●●

While Taeyong was showering, his four roommates sat down and began to eat. "So, how was your date last night?" Ten asked Kun. Kun smiled at his memory of last night, wanting to re-live again and again. "It was wonderful," he said dreamily. They all continued to eat their breakfast. Except for Yuta.

"You guys aren't going to ask how my date went? It was amazing." Ten sighed at him. Yuta narrowed his eyes back on him. They kept glaring at each other until Taeyong came down and asked what they were doing.

Yuta went upstairs to go grab his bag. He set the bag on the couch and turned on the TV. He kept flipping through the channels when Doyoung sat next to him.

Doyoung laid his head on Yuta's shoulder and fell asleep for awhile. He only woke up when Kun shook him awake. He waited for Chittaphon to enter the car. He's always the last one out.

Ten comes running out with all their lunches. "They're serving that green goop today. That's why I made us lunch," he said while passing out the lunches out.

When I said that they actually have good food, I meant some days. Today was not that day.

●●●

"Johnny! Johnny! Wait for me," Taeil yelled for him to stop. He panted once he reached him and gave him his paper. "Just do that and you'll be considered in the group project. Everyone needs to do something."

The taller nodded and thanked him. Taeil smiled and looked at the side. His smile fell off his face. Johnny looked at where he was looking and was surprised.

Taeyong glaring at Taeil? 'Why?' Johnny thought. He looked back at Taeil, who turned his attention back to him, and thanked him again. "No problem. Just make sure you do that."

●●●

Doyoung sat down in his seat and looked at the boy sitting next to him. Jaehyun smiled and they started talking. They only stpped when the teacher started talking.

"So class, we have a new student. His name is Kim Jungwoo and please welcome him with respect," their teacher said. Doyoung looked at the new student and thought he looked like Snoopy.

"Doyoung. You will show him around. Raise your hand please. Just take a seat behind him." Doyoung raised his hand and smiled at Jungwoo. He smiled back and walked to the seat given to him.

"My name is Kim Doyoung. Nice to meet you," he said as soon as he turned around. They started talking about the things they have in common, not knowing of the glare getting shot at them.

●●●

Kun and Sicheng walked together in class, hand in hand. On the side, Yuta glares at them while Taeyong laughs at him. The teacher walked in with a student that looks foreign.

"This is Lucas. He will be our new student, so treat him with kindness and respect. Kun will show you around," Kun awkwardly smiles at the new student. He's always assigned the new student and you'd think he'd be used to it by now. He's awkward and weird so it doesn't turn out well for him anytime.

"My name is Qian Kun. This is Sicheng, Yuta, and Taeyong," he introduced his friends too. Lucas nodded and introduced himself, even though they heard the teacher.

"Let me see your schedule," Kun said to Lucas, who was now taking it out. He gave the paper to Kun and waited for him to say something.

"We have all the same classes together. That's so cool!" Kun exclaimed. Lucas smiled shyly and nodded.

Sicheng glared at the two talking. He felt someone elbow his side. When he turned to the side, he saw Yuta and Taeyong smirking at him.

"Jealous, ehhh." Yuta teased Sicheng and started to laugh at his red face. Taeyong laughed with them and commented how he never saw someone glare that hard before.

Sicheng just flicks them off and goes back to doing his work. He still paid attention to what Kun and Lucas are doing. He denies it to himself.

'I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous,' he kept repeating in his mind, trying to convince himself. He turned back to look at Yuta and Taeyong, to see them still smirking at him.

He rolls his eyes at them but doesn't deny it anymore.

He is jealous.

●●●

New characters

Juniors:

Jungwoo

Lucas/Yukhei/Xuxi (I will switch up the names

Lucas/Yukhei/Xuxi (I will switch up the names.)

)