Ch. 9

Kun ran up to Sicheng and tried to make him stop. "Sicheng! Wait up for me!" Sicheng kept walking to the cafeteria, leaving Kun out of breath.

He tried to get his breathing back to normal so he can catch up to his boyfriend. Suddenly, there was a water bottle in someone's hand. He looked at the owner of the hand and saw Yukhei smiling.

"Here. You looked like you needed it," he said, giving it to him. Kun smiled appreciatively and thanked him. Off to the side, Chittaphon and Yuta were looking at the scene happen. They were waiting for Taeyong to exit from the restroom before the scene happened.

Yuta looked at where the cafeteria door was, and he wasn't surprised to see Sicheng glaring at the two. He nudged Ten and laughed at his face. Taeyong finally came out of the restroom and retrieved his bag from Ten.

"What did I miss?" The two boys pointed to the scene in front of them and then Sicheng at the cafeteria door. Taeyong made a knowing 'ohhhhhh' before he started to walk up to Yukhei and Kun.

Kun and Yukhei noticed him walking and waved to him. Of course Taeyong smiled and waved too. Once he finally reached to his destination, he put both hands on their shoulders.

"What's going on?" Taeyong asked the two. "I was trying to catch up with Sicheng but he was too far. Lucas gave me a bottle of water," Kun said, putting his hand on Yukhei's other shoulder for the last part.

Yukhei smiled and nodded. Taeyong giggled at his cuteness and couldn't help but squeeze his cheeks. While he was squeezing Yukhei's cheeks, they heard a voice yelling at them.

"Taeyong hyung, Kun ge, Yuta hyung, Ten hyung!!" Renjun yelled at them from afar. Taeyong looked at the two and waved.

Once the two were close enough to Taeyong, he squished their cheeks and kissed them. He called Yuta and Chittaphon, who groaned but still went to do their job. Yuta kissed both of them first and then Ten was next.

Renjun was silently waiting for his cheek to be kissed by the one he (fake) liked the most. Ten kissed Jeno on the cheek and looked at Renjun. He pecked him on the cheek too and went back to watch from the sidelines.

Renjun (forcefully) blushed, even though it was only a peck on the cheek. I mean like, who wouldn't freak out and (forcefully) blush when your (fake) crush pecked you on the cheek, or even looked at you.

Jeno grabbed the (forcefully) blushing Renjun and waved goodbye. Once the two children were out of sight, Taeyong looked back at Yukhei and Kun.

"You should stop flirting with him. He isn't interested. He has a boyfriend for goodness sake," Taeyong bluntly put out, making all their eyes widen and Yukhei blush deeply. Kun on the other hand, looked offended.

"He was not flirting. He was being a good child to his mother. Plus, his father was ignori-" a voice cut him off. "It's your fault though. You made me jealous by looking and talking to him only," Sicheng whispered into Kun's ear, making the shorter blush and turn around rapidly.

"I'm sorry, but I've already made the decision of making Yukhei our son. Whether you like it or not," Kun said to him. Sicheng just smiled and cupped his hands around Kun's cheeks. "That's okay, I've always wanted to have a child one day. I hope that it's with you."

They kissed each other and everyone smiled, looking at the couple getting over what had happened. Except for Yukhei.

Yukhei was covering his eyes and saying 'ewww' when they were kissing. Taeyong just ruffled Yukhei's hair and went back smiling at the couple.

Yuta looked at his watch and sighed. It's been three whole minutes since they started making out. He tapped on his foot impatiently and cleared his throat.

"This is cute and all, but I'm really hungry and Hansol will be looking for us." Kun blushed and hid into Sicheng's chest. He could feel Sicheng laugh and blushed even more.

Ten clapped his hands two times before saying. "Chop chop. We're hungry," he rushed the group to the cafeteria.

●●●

Sorry this was short. Homework is shit.

-Mommy and Daddy