Ch. 6

In the car, Sicheng and Kun talked normally. Well, Sicheng was the one talking normally. Kun was awkward and responded to Sicheng nervously. It's their first date so what do you expect.

They arrived at the mall and went to the movie theatre. They got their food and sat down inside. After about 10 minutes, the movie started.

Kun didn't know Sicheng picked a scary movie, so he jumped and hid into the shoulder of the person next to him. Kun looked up to see that it was Sicheng and apologized.

When he looked back at the screen, a jumpscare happened and he hid at Sicheng's shoulder. Sicheng chuckled at him. "It's a good thing I picked this movie," Kun asked why. "Because you can cuddle with me and you look cute getting scared."

Kun scoffed. "I'm not cute." The younger smiled and pecked his cheek. The older blushed amd stuffed his face with popcorn.

The movie continued on like that. Him getting scared and hiding in Sicheng's shoulder. Sicheng pecking his cheek all the time. He may not like skinship, but with Kun he'll give it to him any time.

"Hey, are you still hungry?" Sicheng asked him. Kun nodded and hummed. Sicheng smiled and said, "I know just the place to go."

●●●

Yuta got onto his phone when a notification popped up.

Unknown number
***-****

Hey, I'm waiting for you outside. Btw, this is Hansol.

The realization hit Yuta like a truck. He forgot about he and Hansol's date. He called Chittaphon into his room to pick out clothes while he goes to brush his teeth. Ten shoved clothes to him and he quickly put it on. He didn't have much time to put on makeup, but Ten somehow managed to put eyeliner and lipgloss.

Ten called Taeyong to do his hair while yelling at Doyoung downstairs, to get the door. He slapped Yuta's back after Yuta told him that he forgot about his date.

Taeyong quickly finished his hair and he thanked the both of them, before running down the stairs to see Doyoung talking to Hansol.

"Hi. I'm sorry but I forgot about our date. It's just that Kun had a date today and we were helping him out. But you are very important to me and I'm so-" Yuta's excuse was cut off by Hansol's chuckle.

He grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. "Don't worry. As long as you're here with me, I'll be fine." Hansol said softly, caressing Yuta's hand. They heard a cough from behind them. Ten smirked and nodded at the door.

"Are you guys gonna go or what?" Yuta blushed and Hansol led them out the door. Once they reached the car, Yuta decides to ask where they're going.

"You'll find out when we get there." He said, focusing on driving. Hansol parked the car and opened the door for Yuta, who blushes and takes his outstretched hand.

Yuta's eyes widened when he saw that they were at the amusement park. They entered the park and Yuta pulled Hansol all the way over to the stands, to play games. Hansol tried so many times, his wallet was almost empty. Luckily, after his 7th try, he won a plushy for him.

Yuta hugged the plushy and grabbed his hand to go over to the rides. Hansol suggested the roller coaster. Yuta agreed and off to the roller coaster they went. The shorter cursed at his luck when he found out they were going to sit in the front.

He silently prayed that he won't die. He still has a lot to live for, especially with Hansol as his boyfriend. Hansol looked at his boyfriend, who was gripping the seat tightly while closing his eyes and muttering things under his breath, and leaned over and grabbed his hand.