Ch. 5

Hansol sat down with Yuta after getting food. Unlike other highschools, they actually have good food. Today's lunch was pizza or pasta.

He saw Johnny and Jaehyun looking at him and shrugged it off. Yes, he knew about the breakup. He was sad for the two but they fought over dumb things. Yeah, relationships require you to spend time but they only plan dates on days someone has something to do.

He took a bite out of the pizza while staring at the people around them, who were talking to each other and not minding Hansol at all.

Just then, a boy comes running up to them. He kinda looks like a bunny with his teeth. The boy looks at him with a weird look.

"What is he doing here?" He asks his group of friends. Kun leaned over and whispered in his ear. The boy laughed then looked at me serious.

"Hurt my Yuta, I won't hesitate to beat you up." Hansol nods hurriedly while Yuta hits the boys arm. They say something incoherent to each other.

"I haven't introduced myself to you yet. My name is Doyoung and don't hurt my baby," Doyoung says to the amused Hansol.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt him. Who you should be worried about is that Chinese couple, smothering each other in love." Doyoung looked at Kun and the boy he had never seen before, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears.

He got up from his seat and pulled the boy away from Kun. "Who are you and what are you doing to my Kun."

"My name in Dong Sicheng, but call me Winwin. And I'm taking him on a date tonight," Sicheng said smoothly, like he's talking to a daughter's overprotective father.

Doyoung nodded and looked at Kun. "I like him. You can keep him," Kun smiled triumphantly. He hears a high pitched voice laughing and sighed.

A group of seven boys (from different grade levels), come bursting through the door. "Hello, hyungs!!!"

Everyone has their eyes on their table. Since the group of seven is walking towards it. They stop in their tracks once they see Hansol and Sicheng.

"Who are you?" A boy with ramen hair asks.

Here we go again.....

Hansol and Winwin introduce themselves and the seven introduce themselves as well. "I'm Mark, that's Donghyuck, Renjun, Jeno, Jisung, Chenle, and Jaemin," Mark said while pointing at the boy he named.

The bell rings and they go to their classes. The day goes on until the bell rings that indicates they can go home.

●●●

Doyoung opened his room door and saw Kun standing outside. "I need you to help me find something to where."

Doyoung smirked and dragged him to Kun's closet. (Kun, Taeyong, Doyoung, Ten, and Yuta live in one house that have many rooms.)

He picked out some clothes for Kun and tried it on. He said no to the first three clothes since they were too much.

Kun tried on the fourth outfit and looked at himself in the mirror. He gasped and thought he actually looked good. He was wearing ripped skinny jeans with a jumper.

They were going to the movies so it would be cold. Doyoung called Ten and Yuta to do Kun's makeup.

"Make it light," he whispered into Ten's ear, which he nodded. He could hear Kun whining that they shouldn't put makeup at all but all Yuta replied with is a shake of his head.

Doyoung heard the doorbell ring and brought Taeyong to come open with him. They see Sicheng in ripped jeans and a white t-shirt with a leather jacket on.

Sicheng bowed and they offered him to come in. The three sat on the couch and the two began questioning him.

"Stop, don't scare him away. Didn't you want me to find a true boyfriend."

They looked up at the stairs and saw Kun walking down with Ten and Yuta at his sides.

The couple walk outside and Sicheng led Kun to his car. While walking towards it, Sicheng complimented, "You look stunning." Kun flushed and looked away.

Sicheng chuckled and opened the car door for him. Kun looked through the front glass and saw his four friends at the portch. They waved at them when Sicheng started reversing the car.

Before they left, he heard Yuta shout.

"Don't have too much fun!!"