Ch. 3

Doyoung smiled and took out his phone. Jaehyun's dimples came out when he smiled and Doyoung couldn't help but coo.

"So," Doyoung started. "I want to get Johnny hyung and Taeyong hyung back together."

Jaehyun gasped. "Me too. I can't stand seeing my best friend sad and depressed."

They both started telling each other their ideas until the bell rang.

"What class do you have next?" He asked. "Oh, maths," Jaehyun answered, putting what he had out inside his bag.

"Same. Let's go together," Doyoung dragged him along. Jaehyun blushed when he felt his hand touch his arm.

He had taken a liking to the bunny since he had introduced himself. I mean like, c'mon, who wouldn't like that cute face of his.

Once they got to math, they sat next to each other. While Doyoung was doing his work, he felt pairs of eyes on him. Immediately, he looked at who was staring at him.

Jaehyun looked away, knowing that he was caught staring and blushed deeply. Doyoung smirked and continued doing his work.

Jaehyun peeked over his shoulder to see if he was still looking at him. Thankfully he wasn't and Jaehyun let out a breath.

●●●

Johnny and Ten met up at Gym. Ten greeted him with a handshake and sat down, waiting for coach to arrive.

"Bro, why didn't you tell me you and Taeyong hyung broke up?" He questioned the taller. Johnny's face fell.

"I didn't think you would've wanted to know." Chittaphon sighed and rubbed his back.

"Sorry. It's just that I'm your friend and if you're hurting, I'll be there for you," he sincerely said. Yes, Johnny knew that Ten befriended Taeyong when they were still together.

The coach finally got here and apologized for being late. They played a scrimmage of basketball. Them being on the same team and working together.

Their team won and went to the locker room to change. They walked to their next class, which they have together. Chemistry.

●●●

Kun, Yuta, and Taeyong sat down at their table. Their chemistry teacher decided for them to actually not do anything. The class cheered, which resulted them being scolded by the teacher.

They turned to each other and started to take selfies, posting them online. They laughed and had a good time, even for Taeyong.

They talked about various topics until it reached to the break up. Taeyong fake smiled and told them the whole story.

In the middle of talking, Taeyong had tears in his eyes and his voice choked up. They immediately hug him and tell him it's okay.

It goes on until Taeyong has stopped crying. Yuta looked around to see if anyone was looking at them.

To his surprise, he saw a boy looking at them. Well, technically not at them but at Kun. Yuta gasped. Yeah, that boy was beautiful but that boy likes his friend. Kun looked over at Yuta and wondered why he gasped.

Yuta nodded his head at the boy staring at him. Kun looked at him and blushed deeply. The boy continued staring at him, not looking away.

Taeyong looked up and saw Kun blushing. Yuta, once again, nodded at the boy who was staring at Kun. Taeyong understood what was going on.

He stood up and walked over to the boy. Kun and Yuta's eyes follow his every move. He tapped the guy's shoulder.

The boy looked at him and stared.

"I know you like my friend. So go confess already. I'm pretty sure he likes you too." The boy nodded and got up. Right over to where Kun was seated.

Kun looked at him with a blush. "Would you go on a date with me?" He asked.

They were waiting for the answer.

"Yes." Yuta jumped up and hugged Taeyong, who had a proud smile on his face. The two were chatting about the date until the bell rang.

They walked outside and went to their next class they had together. "What's his name?" Yuta decides to ask.

"Dong Sicheng. But he goes by Winwin." Kun sighed dreamily. Yuta faked a gag and giggled.

"Young love," Yuta agreed and they entered the door.