Ch. 4

They couldn't sit next to each other in this class since they had assigned seats. Taeyong and Kun went to their own seat while Yuta went to his own.

Yuta stared at the boy sitting next to him. The boy got uncomfortable with his staring and looked at Yuta.

Yuta scoffed when he realized who he was staring at. "It's nice to know that I'm hot," the boy said to Yuta's turned head.

Yuta's face began to grow hot and it spread to his ears and neck.

"Fuck off, Hansol. Go back doing nothing like you always do." Yuta spat out. Hansol chuckled.

"Hmmmm. Maybe not today. I have some staring to do." Yuta was confused. Hansol saw his confused face. "I'll be staring at that beautiful face of yours. Everyday then."

Hansol smirked when he saw Yuta's face go red again. He lifted his hand up to Yuta's face and tilted his chin slightly upward. 'What is this? Why is my heart beating fast?'

Yuta kept questioning himself as Hansol's other hand tucked his hair behind his ear. He turned Yuta's face slightly to whisper in his ear.

"Beautiful." Yet again, the Japanese boy's face flushed. The bell rang, startling the Japanese. Hansol chuckled and got up from his seat.

"Meet me on the rooftop. If you want to go on a date with me," Hansol said while walking backwards, somehow not tripping on anyone.

Yuta got up from his seat and ran out. He could hear Taeyong's yell for him. "Yuta!! Why are you leaving us behind!! YAH! STOP RUNNING!"

Yuta didn't care at the moment. He had liked Hansol for so long. He hoped he wasn't pranking him. He ran up the stairs and opened the door widely. Surprisingly, Hansol was there.

'Please don't be a prank. Please don't be a prank.' He kept chanting in his head as he and Hansol approached each other.

"I didn't really think you'd come but now you're actually here. I have to tell you something," Hansol nervously said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yuta looked him in the eyes. Hansol looked back. 'Please don't be a prank. Please don't be a pr-'

"I like you."

Yuta was cut off in his mind by Hansol's voice. "Huh?" The taller sighed.

"It's okay. I didn't really expect you to like me ba-" Yuta immediately cut his words off.

"Nonononono. I like you too. It's just that, I didn't know you liked me back." Hansol smiled and tucked Yuta's hair that was in front of his eyes.

"Would you go on a date with me," Hansol asked softly. Yuta nodded, not trusting anything that would come out of his mouth, in case he ruined the moment.

They smiled and each other and looked back when they heard 'awwwweeeeessss'

There was Kun, Taeyong, Sicheng, and Ten, standing in front of the open door. "Sorry to ruin the cute moment and all. But I'm hungry and I didn't eat breakfast this morning." Kun rubbed his stomach whispering that it would get food soon.

Sicheng looked at him with heart eyes and hugged him from behind. Even if Kun does something weird, Sicheng will always have hearts in his eyes.

Yuta looked back at Hansol. 'Do you want to eat with us? You don't have to. It's just tha-" Hansol cut him off with a kiss.

"I would love to eat with the love of my life." Yuta blushed and slapped his arm. He just stole Yuta's first kiss!! He couldn't stop blushing.

"Ahem. Let's get going."

The two walked hand in hand to the canteen, not caring about the stares they were getting.