Ch. 10

"Frick me in the butt."

"What?" Mark looked at Donghyuck incredulously. The younger sighed and banged his head on the table. "I have four projects do this week and one of them is a group project and I'm doing all the work!!" He exclaimed.

Mark sighed. "I'll help you. What are the subjects the project it for." Donghyuck took out his notes and showed it to Mark.

"For this, you have t-" the door slams open. Renjun and Jeno come walking in. Renjun, excited to tell them stuff, and Jeno, amused at Renjun. "Ten hyung kissed my cheek today!! He kissed my cheek today!" Renjun exclaimed and held his cheek.

"They do that everyday. It has become a ritual for them to do it everytime they see us," Donghyuck said, ruining Renjun's (fake) happiness.

Renjun huffed and sat down on their couch. Jeno sighed and sat down next to him. "Stop teasing him that he'll be lonely forever," Jeno defended him. 'I can't believe they still believe my lie of crushing on Ten hyung. I mean like he handsome and all, but not my type. They still don't know I like Jeno. Especially Jeno and Jaemin.' He thought in his mind.

He laid his head on Jeno's shoulder and Jeno pulled to hug him closer. At that moment, Jaemin came in.

"Guys, I have piz-" he looked at Renjun and Jeno on the couch. Jeno opened his eyes and when he saw Jaemin, he shoved Renjun's head off of his shoulder. Jeno stood up and defended himself.

"Jaemin! It's not what it looks like, I swear," Jeno tried explain the situation. Jaemin looked heartbroken. Especially Renjun.

Renjun's eyes were filled with tears as he saw what was happening. 'He said he would never leave me. He said he will always be right by my side. I always knew he was a liar, but I trusted him anyways.'

Mark and Donghyuck's mouths were open as the scene happened. They looked at Renjun, who's looking down and trying to keep the tears in. That's when something clicked in their minds.

Renjun stood up abruptly, and stomped his way up to his room and slammed the door. The four flinched at the noise, but Jeno was the only one that questioned what was going on with Renjun.

●●●

Dinner time came for the dreamies. Donghyuck asked Jeno to call Renjun down to eat. He nodded at got up to go to Renjun's room.

"Renjun-ah! It's time to eat!" Jeno yelled from the other side of the door. He put his ear to the door to listen, but all he could hear was sniffles and the faucet running.

A few minutes later, Renjun emerged from the door. Jeno was worried about his puffy eyes and red nose. "Hey, you okay. You know Donghyuck just said that as a joke," Jeno tried to make the older feel better.

Renjun nodded and smiled, forcefully, and reassured him that he's fine. "Ten hyung just makes me feel happy. I totally forgot that they do that when they see us." Jeno smiled.

"It's okay. Jaemin makes me feel happy," Renjun resists the urge to roll his eyes. Jeno always talks about Jaemin in any situation.

"Jeno! Renjun! The food's getting cold!" Jaemin's voice emits from downstairs. The two hugged each other and ran downstairs.

●●●

Jaehyun was stirring the soup in the pot, mixing all the ingredients together. Hansol's voice rang from the living room. "Jaehyun-ah, there is someone at the door, looking for you."

Jaehyun asked Johnny, who was helping him, to watch the food. He ran to where Hansol was standing, not being able to see with Hansol's height in the way. Hansol leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"By the way, it's Doyoung. When you finally start to date, keep him safe and never hurt him. He's too precious." Jaehyun's eyes widened when he heard Doyoung's name come out of Hansol 's mouth.

He blushed when he realized that Hansol found out about his crush on the bunny. He nodded and went to the place Hansol was standing in.

"Hey Doy-"

"I like you!"

●●●

I know this is short, but I wrote this when I'm supposed to be studying.

-Daddy