Ch. 12

Taeyong read the text from Johnny 5 times already. But his heart goes crazy everytime he looks at it.

Wear something cozy. I don't want you to be too cold. But I'll cuddle with you if you are.

Taeyong went to his closet and eyed it for a moment. He took a sweater, that he stole from Yuta, and black skinny jeans.

He walked to the kitchen and peeked over Kun's shoulder. Kun must've felt someone breathing on him and turned around. "I'm making spaghetti, want some?" He asked.

Taeyong shook his head and explained his reason. "Johnny's taking me somewhere. He said to wear something cozy and warm so I don't freeze," Kun smiled at the excited boy.

"Okay," Kun started. "But just tell me when you are coming home. I'll tell them why you're not home. But promise me this, Don't let him break your heart again. Or else I'll kill him with my pot," Taeyong nodded his head fast.

He knows how Kun can be when he's mad. He'll literally take any object in reach and chase them with that, but mostly with his pot since he's in the kitchen most of the time. He sympathizes Sicheng if he gets Kun mad.

The doorbell rang, startling Ten who was watching TV, and Taeyong began to sweat. Ten gets up from the couch after rolling his eyes.

"Taeyong, you're boyfriend is here!!" He shouted from the door, making Johnny and Taeyong blush furiously. "He's not my boyfriend." Taeyong said and smacked Ten on the arm.

"Then can I have him if you don't want him?" Ten smirked when Taeyong glared at him. Johnny didn't say anything except gaping at the beauty of Taeyong. But who doesn't?

Taeyong blushed when he remembered Johnny was standing at the door. "Hey," he whispered quietly to the taller male. "Hey."

Chittaphon rolled his eues again. "Is that really how you guys are going to greet each other? Like seriously guys, just kiss already." Ten yelped when he felt a pillow hit his head.

He turned to Kun and glared, which Kun glared back harsher and Ten backing off. "Leave them alone and think about your crush on my child." Ten blushed when he mentioned Renjun.

"Shut up. At least I don't have a boyfriend that-" Ten stopped himself, by covering his mouth with his hands, before spilling out secrets. Taeyong and Johnny just stared at them.

"We should go," Johnny suggested, to which Taeyong nodded and shut the door quietly. They entered his car and Johnny pulled the chocolates and flowers from out of the back seats.

Taeyong smiled when he saw his favorite flowers. He remembered telling Johnny that violets and primroses are his favorite. "I handpicked the prettiest ones for the prettiest flower," smiling fondly and eyes adoring Taeyong, said Johnny.

●●●

●●●

"I have a boyfriend that what!?! Tell me what Sicheng is doing," Kun raised his voice, it being wavering so he doesn't cry. Ten smiled sympathetically but he couldn't lie to his best friend.

"He's cheating on you with Taeil.  That dude Johnny is hanging out with. I don't think he told Taeil that he's dating you. If you don't believe me, I have a video and pictures. Here." Ten unlocked his phone and showed Kun the video.

Sicheng is pinning Taeil to the wall and Taeil wrapping his arms around Sicheng's neck. "Fuck, you're so hot when you moan like that. Moan for me, moan for daddy." Sicheng's groan emited from the phone.

Kun bursted into sobs and Ten hugged him and turned off his phone. "When did this happen?" Kun asked after sobbing, still crying softly at the video. "Two days ago," making Kun burst into more sobs.

He kept trying to call Sicheng for the movie night but he thought he was sleeping and just watched the movie with Yuta and Ten. But now he knows why he wasn't picking up his phone.

Ten realized Kun stopped crying and drifted off to sleep. He called Yuta and asked him to come home.

"Why?" Yuta's annoyed voice came through the phone. "I'm at Hansol's house."

"Come home. Kun has a problem and bring Hansol too," Ten said while still hugging Kun on the floor.

He heard someone enter the door. "Ten, Kun, I brought Jaehyun over so you could get to kno- Why are you guys on the floor," Doyoung's voice questioned them.

Chittaphon shushed him and asked them to help put Kun on the couch. "Great timing. I'll explain everything when Hansol and Yuta come home." He said after they put Kun on the couch.

After about 3 minutes, Yuta arrives with Hansol and they settle on the floor in front of him. (They are all sitting on the floor.) "So what happened to Kun?" Yuta and Jaehyun ask him.

Once he explained the whole situation, he heard Yuta crack his knuckles. "That bitch. I trusted that he would take care of Kun unlike that other asshole but I guess they're both the same."

Hansol put his arm on Yuta's shoulder, trying to calm his boyfriend down. But he was curious. "What did Kun's ex boyfriend do to him?"

"He flirted with Kun and dated him just to get closer to Doyoung." Jaehyun pulled Doyoung more to his side.

"He doesn't realize what he's missing. Sicheng is no exemption because he cheated on Kun," Ten explained to the blonde.

They talked about Kun's ex boyfriend and Sicheng.

"Taeil would never have sex with someone if they're in a relationship," Jaehyun started. "I know him and he's not like that. Sicheng probably didn't tell him he was dating Kun." They left the conversation like that. With no one talking and waiting for Johnyong to come home.

Hansol carried Kun up to his room, but not without permission from his boyfriend, and settled him on his bed. 'Poor Kun. He's always getting cheated on and wanting us to be happy.' He left Kun's room and sat back down next to his boyfriend.

●●●

"I had a great time"

"Me too"

"..."

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes"

They both leaned in to kiss each other.

The front door opens, pulled them both inside from their shirts.

"Yah. What's going on?"

●●●

Sorry that we haven't updated in awhile. We've been busy. Mommy has to take care of the children at the summer camp and Daddy has been off island. But don't worry, the 13th chapter is already being started on.

-Mommy and Daddy-