Ch. 11

Taeyong sat on the chair, sipping his drink quietly while looking around at his friends. Doyoung said he was going to show them his boyfriend.

He watched Doyoung and his boyfriend 'Jaehyun' laugh together at his joke. Doyoung said that they started dating yesterday and he wanted the group to meet him.

Flash back

"Hey Doy-"

"I like you!"

It took Jaehyun a moment to realize what he said before he started smiling.

"I like you too," they both smiled and kissed each other. Hansol looked at them from the window and smiled.

"They're cute aren't they?" Johnny asked out of nowhere. Hansol jumped but nodded.

Flash back finished

Apparently, Hansol is a friend of Jaehyun and came too. Yuta was already sitting next to Hansol and clinged onto him like a koala.

He sighed at his friend, knowing that Yuta was a clingy type of drunk. Taeyong looked at Kun and Sicheng, who were drinking Pepsi, and felt left out.

"Hey, can I sit here?" A familiar voice asked, making Taeyong's head shoot up and turn to the person. Johnny smiled awkwardly while waiting for Taeyong to say something.

Taeyong nodded and looked back down at his drink. There was an awkward silence until Johnny broke it.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you. I didn't know what I was thinking at the time, but I still love you. And I will fall deeper in love with you every single day of my life. Please forgive me," Johnny let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

Taeyong shook his head. "No, I should've made more time for us and ask you when you have your games and practices. I'm sorry too," Johnny took the other's hand into his own and held it.

"Let me court you again. I don't deserve dating the world immedi-
ately after what I've done," The shorter blushed at getting called Johnny's world but grinned.

They held hands while catching up with each other. Hansol walked up to them with Yuta on his back, asking, "Thank God you guys made up. We were going to have to force you into a room if Doyoung and Jaehyun suggested this."

Speaking of Jaehyun and Doyoung, they walk up to them, hand in hand. "Let's go home now. I'll drive since everyone is drunk," Kun said, cheekily smiling at the fact he made them jump.

Everyone said bye to each other and went to their cars. Once Johnny, Jaehyun, and Hansol were in their car, Hansol nudged Johnny.

"So courting Taeyong eh," Johnny groaned. He explained what happened and how he is going to court him. Hansol and Jaehyun nod.

"I'll help you get the flowers since my uncle works at a flower shop while Jaehyun can get you the chocolate," Hansol helped with Johnny's idea for what he's going to do.

At the traffic light, Jaehyun put his hand in the back where they are seated. "Operation:Johnyong!!!! In action. On three, say In Action. 1, 2, 3. In Action," they yelled the last part, making everyone from other cars look at them weirdly.

●●●

Taeyong sat in between drunk Yuta and a sleeping Doyoung. Kun looked in the rear view mirror. "So Johnny," Taeyong blushed but smiled happily, letting his mind wander to them getting married and adopting kids.

Kun smiled at him and sighed. He couldn't watch Taeyong mope around the house because his and Johnny's breakup. It saddened him a lot, hearing Taeyong cry in his room at night when he thinks everyone is asleep but they all hear him.

That's why they devised the plan on Doyoung telling Jaehyun his feelings for him (don't worry, they are dating and have 100% true feelings for each other) and meeting each other's friends.

"Go to sleep, hyung. I'll wake you up when we get to out house," Kun forced Taeyong to go to sleep, to which Taeyong surprisingly complied.

Taeyong fell asleep between the two sleeping drunkards and dreamt. Dreamt about his future with Johnny and the many kids they will hopefully adopt.

●●●

Woah a chapter. We weren't expecting it either. But thx for the 100 favorites. Thank you and we love you lots. Muah 💋💋💋💋💋💋!!!!!!!!

-mommy and daddy