Chapter 2: A lot stronger

A/N: Just before we start, you must know that the pokemon was electroplasma AKA Gengar('cause ya know...i did put the french name of gengar without noticing it...).You already had choose his name: Genjo. You've trained a lot with Koju and now you're almost as strong as him. You also have mastered some pokemon attacks(shadow ball; air cutter; eruption...). And also you were still an a forest.

And I still don't care about grammar! Still no hate.

Time skip 2 years:

You were training with Koju and Genjo, Koju send multiple attacks and you had dodged almost all of them, Genjo, on the other side, was sending you some shadow balls only for you to dodge them all. You decided to dash at him you you land a really heavy blow. He managed to block it but he was send flying. You them received a punch from Koju sending you backward and you landed on your feet. Genjo flew toward you and send a massive energy ball. You put your hands toward the ball trying to block or reflect it. With all your might you tried to push it back but the black ball was still going, you were at your limit. Then something happened, being pushed backward, you tripped on a rock and then you once again felt a huge power going into your hands. You decided to try to push it back again but this time it worked! With the last bit of energy you had, you managed to throw it back at Genjo.

Genjo: impressive...*throw another black ball into the the big one destroying it* But you could also destroy it, it is less difficult.

y/n: Yeah... but where would be the fun in that?

Genjo: You've got a point!

Koju: you have improved a lot since the first training we had

Flashback 2 years ago:

Koju dashed at you with an insane speed you just had the time to try to protect yourself with your arms that you were flying backward by a heavy blow. You tried to land on your feet but tripped and felt another heavy blow. This time, you had successfully blocked it but Koju punched so many time your defence that you had pleased him to stop.

End of the flashback:

y/n: Well... Back then I had never picked up a fight sooo it explained a lot why I wasn't good...

Genjo: How many time have we been training together?

y/n: 6 month I would say...

Koju: Actually, it has been 2 years since we first met...

Genjo: ...

y/n: Oh...

Koju: I think you are strong enough to start a trip.

y/n: A trip? Why?

Koju: Well actually, you are 17 and in this world, kid of 10 years start an adventure as they say... It's maybe the time for you.

Genjo: Shouldn't he search some info in the nearest town?

Koju: Yes i think that it could be the best option he got.

y/n: Oh... Can you come with me this time because... in 2 years I only got to talk to pokemon and I have forgotten about the human things and culture...

Genjo: Ok, better than doing nothing

Koju: Sure thing I will come!

y/n: Thanks!

No one's pov:

It has been 2 years since the strange boy's event that had scared most of people but since nothing have happened since then, every thing went back to normal. But When the boy came back in town with 2 pokemon not inside a pokeball, they started to freak out again but without showing it.