Chapter 11: double-danger

A/n: I'm back bitchies!!!!!!!!! On with the story.

You've introduced Meto to everyone, they were a little bit reluctant of him but they grew attached to him. You, along with Koju, were awake and making some breakfast.

Koju: Now that almost all of what we originally wanted to do is done, what do we do?

Y/n: We must find Giratina.

Koju: That sounds so much dumb.... And yet you are right about that... Crazy....

Y/n: Yeah I know.... I'm not to confident about beating him.... What if he just wanted to talk?

Koju: He attacked you remember?

Y/n: Yeah but....

Koju: No buts! He tried to kill you and you wanna befriend him? This is stupid, you must defend yourself!

Y/n: All right...

You continued to talk almost bout everything and you were done making breakfast you you made the table clean, put on the plates and went to wake up everybody. You opened the windows making some of them grunt.

Y/n: Come on, the breakfast is ready.

They slowly but surely got out of bed and went to sit down. They ate and while that, you weren't eating but we're with pr Oak.

Oak: You're sure about that?

Y/n: Yeah... Don't worry, I'll keep them safe.

Oak: I'm not worrying about them, they'll be good but you.... You cannot realistically do it!

Y/n: You don't know if you don't try.

Oak:....

Y/n: don't worry.... Be careful.

Oak: I'll keep an eye on them. Don't die please.

Y/n: it's a promise!

With that, you teleported away and went to a nearby forest.

Y/n:*loud* If any Pokémon is here, show yourselves!

You heard a lot of rustle in bushes, trees. Five seconds later, you were surrounded by hundreds of Pokemons.

Y/n: So.....you all know were pr Oak is?

They all nodded.

Y/n: Good. If you see anyone getting out of this place, block him or block them.

They again all nodded.

Pokémon: Why?

Y/n: I'll be hunting some threat and I don't want to put their lifes on the line.

They nodded.

Y/n: Good. I'll be going now.

You teleported away and activated all of your extra sences and search for him. The one threatening lots of lives. You were surprised when you found him but it was too easy.

Y/n: That's wrong..... How comes he's just waiti...... He knows I'm coming! I didn't found him,it's the exact opposite!

You were now on the defensive tried to camoflage yourself, masking your powers but, deep in you, you knew that it was futile. So, still on the defensive, you put all your hope on your instincts. You waited a little bit and then, you felt a shiver crawling way up your spine so you turned around, blocking, and you received an attack, a strong energy ball sending you flying away real fast. You crashed in an unknown town, they were some citizens.

Y/n: *mumble* fuck*loud* Go hide everyone, it's dangerous to be here right now so get awa-

You couldn't finish your sentence since another attack was committed right at you. You blocked it, hardly, but hold your ground.