Chapter 7: awakening

A/N: Ok.... I'm writing this on my phone.... Yes I am dumb.

Letsa go!

Timeskip 6 month:

You were still training with the legendaries who don't seems to know how you managed to be as equally powerful as them. 6 month has been spent and you were more than ready for what would happen in the future.
You were in the middle of a fight with palkia but you were interupted when dialga and darkrai called you.

Dialga: Hey you two come here.

Darkrai : We think that they're awakening.

Y/N: Oh nice! Coming!

You then barely dodged a punch from palkia.

Palkia: you let your guard down. Anyway let's go.

You then went to were they all were and, with your trained ears, heard the breath heavily.

Y/N: Are they having a bad time breathing?

Palkia: No, it's pretty normal for them to struggle.

You waited some time until you heard once again something.

Koju: *grunt*

Y/N: Oh! Here comes the first one

Koju: *weakly* What happened?

Darkrai: Go easy, your still groggy. The answer is that I teleported you all in the safe place that is here, it's been 6 month.

Koju: Oh...Ok but the others are still on the gro-HAVE YOU SAID 6 MONTH?

Dialga: Yes....He did....

Koju: Wait... Are y-

Y/n: Yes they are.

Koju: Oh...

Dialga: You are in the legendary domain, a place where only a few can go without dying and since you're all alive.... especially this one *points toward Wally* how a normal human can be alive here...maybe there is something else....

Everyone was now looking at Wally, intrigued by what has been said.

Genjo: *grunt*

Y/n: And the second one!

Genjo: *looking around* Can I please read your memories?

Y/n : Go on, I'm tired of explaining....

Timeskip because lazy:

You and your friends had trained yourselves more and it was finally time to return in your world. You said your goodbyes and waited for darkrai to teleport you.

Darkrai: Ok everyone, this is were you go *pointing at the portal* and, especially for you Wally, remember your training and things should be fine!

Y/n: It was nice to meet you all. Hope we get to see each others again.

All: Now let's go!

You all jumped in the portal and you were sent violently to the earth's geound.
Y/n: *grunt* You could have landed us softer *looking around* Fuck you Darkrai ...

Everyone except you had landed on a soft pile of leaves.

Koju: Let's have a move!

Genjo: Were are we in first place?

Wally: Ralts actually seems to know.

Ralts: We are actually in a forest near the town were a gym leader is located.

Y/n: You know what .... I give up the badges thing, it's boring ....

Koju: Actually .... well .... I can't argue it's really boring to do that ....