Chapter 10: Action

Y/n: Team plasma.....

Wally: Yes....

Y/n: Plasma......

Wally: errm...

Y/n: It sounds.... Cool!

Wally:.....

Genjo: I think we should search some infos on where they are.

Koju: Yeah.... The name is cool but the team isn't .

Y/n: Oh.....

So you went in town to search but since I'm lazy, I'll skip that. You found all of the infos that you needed and went to where the team Plasma is located. You found some sort of obvious spot in the mountain, a huge iron door.

Y/n: I'll go solo, return to the prof Oak please.

Koju: But you can-

Y/n: You know better than anyone that I can defend myself so don't worry I'll be fine.

They then left. You were trying to figure out how to get in. Break the door? No, too much noise. Digging? Too long and too lazy for that. Teleporting...... Why not. You took a preparation stance,preparing for the teleportation. And then you teleported but it was dark and they were no sound so you activated your aura vision. Nobody's here so you can move around but still being cautious. You could now see in what room you were. A really tiny room, more like a closet. You opened slightly the door just to get some light, still nobody. You got out and were now in a corridor. There was nothing the corridor. No doors, no furniture.....it was just the corridor. Again, you tried to search for some peoples or Pokemons but there were only one, a single aura and it was coming in the corridor. You pierced a hole in the wall to escape from who was coming. The foot steps are getting closer and closer and then, he was going away. You sighed a little and the continued. They had placed some anti-aura walls so you couldn't sence through. You were now at the end of the long corridor and there was a single door. You put your hear on it, concentrated, but not a single noise. So you entered. You saw lots and lots of robots. You took the scrap out of your pocket and compared it to the ones in front of you, they were the same. You decided to break them all, and while you did, you didn't senced him at first, but quickly turned around and saw someone, or rather than someone, it was a Pokémon.

Y/n: I think you know what I am going to ask.....

Mewtwo: I'm...... mewtwo.....

Y/n: Do you know where you are.... Or what you are?

Mewtwo: Neither....

Y/n: Wanna destroy this place?

Mewtwo: I was gonna ask. Let's do this!

You punched trough the air upward, the shock made a hole in every stage so you could see the sun. Mewtwo looked at it for sometime.

Y/n: You like what you see?

He just nodded. You continued to destroy the place even more, burning it to ashes. But, even then, you kinda protected the people in there by teleporting them away. The whole thing collapsed under the mountain.
You were now talking with mewtwo, still, you two are flying.

Y/n: You can read mind?

Mewtwo: Yes.

Y/n: You can read mine, it is better if you know everything.

Mewtwo: I'll try.

Mewtwo then closed his eyes and placed his hand in front of your face. A blue aura started to glow around him and he broke the contact in an instant due to the immense pain he felt.

Mewtwo: *pating*

Y/n: Tell me if you need some time to adjust.

Mewtwo: I'm fine.... Let's do this again....

He did as before but in better, he felt no thrilling pain in his mind. After a few moments, he put his hand down and opened once again his glowing eyes. He was looking pretty surprised.

Y/n: You ok mate?

Mewtwo: I'll join your team.

Y/n: *chuckles*

Mewtwo: Now that I have read your mind there's no need to talk.... Was that why you chuckled?

Y/n: Yeah but there's a lot that you have to discover by your own. Are you sure you want to go with me?

Mewtwo: Yes.

Y/n: Cool, because if you wouldn't have joined by your own I would have plead you*giggle* That's fine with me but you must talk to the others first.

You teleported back to Oak's lab and waved at your friends. They saw you and waved back but stopped when they saw Mewtwo.

Y/n: Everything went well, I destroyed their base with someone I must present to you. It's Mewtwo and now on he will be with us.

Koju: Ok....

Genjo: Just like that?

Y/n: Well.... He asked me....

Wally: Did... Did you show him the past. I mean... Did he rode your mind?

Y/n: I asked he to do so. It's better if he know everything.

Koju: But what about you?

Y/n: He would have discovered all by himself one day anyway!

Genjo: So..... Did you gave him a nickn-

Meto: Meto!

Y/n: Meto.... Mewtwo... You just got ride of the "w", that's not bad!

Meto: Since you will go and try to find gyratina by your ow-

All: WHAT!!!!!!

Y/n: Eh....Eheh.... Well.... Erm...... I.....

Meto: It's better if we all go with you.

Koju: Is that what you were really planning?

Y/n: Well....

Genjo: You're crazy don't even think of fighting him alone!

Y/n: I didn't want to put you in danger....

Wally: This isn't any valuable reason!

Y/n:*sigh* Ok..... You'll go with me then.

Mewtwo: So.... Since you will all go and try to find Giratina to fight him tomorrow, I assume that we will sleep somewhere.

Oak: Yeah, you'll all sleep in the rooms here. Take the ones that you want. But still..... Trying to beat a legendary.... That's crazy......

Y/n: Let's sleep then!

A/n: The tenth chapter is over! And almost 300 reads!!!!! They will be no chapter next week!!!!!!!!!! GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!