Chapter 14: Training

A/n: Remenbet when I said "comment who you wish to see next"? Well guess what I got no comments XD. It'll be the cliché fanboy Pokemon..... Gardevoir!
Ps: The Evee is a mute.

She pulled down he hood to reveal a gardevoir but....she was a shiny.

Y/n: Ok....Now that I know that....would you like to join our band?

Gardevoir: I don't know why but....I fell like from the start, I was destined to be following you.

Y/n: Then let's g-

You remembered that someone was still chewing your finger.

Y/n: You wanna join too?

He nodded.

Y/n: I don't really have an idea of names right now.....let's go, we still have a long way to go.

You stood up and started to walk with everyone following you. You were walking when suddenly, it all went black for a second.

Genjo: WHAT'S HAPPENING!

Y/n: I don't know....

It turned white and you saw once again your future self.

Future y/n: Good to see me!

Y/n: Yeah, I know how I love to be with me.

Genjo: Care to explain?

Y/n: Je is literally me but.....from the future of another dimension.

Future y/n: I've come to warn you, Giratina created a group, they will come really soon to kill you.

Y/n: But he said tha-

Future y/n: I know what he said but.....the quest he gave to you was just a way to distract you will he was preparing himself. And before you ask, if you don't prepare yourself or at least don't train yourself, you'll die.

Y/n: If I have to fight seriously....I could be dead before I reached him....

Gardevoir: What do you mean?

Y/n: Oh yes....You don't know.

You got you t-shirt out of the way to show them the hole. It was going from the center of the torso to the middle of your pectoral muscle. Evee squicked at the sight and gardevoir covered her mouth.

Y/n: If I go full power once again, the hole will spread more and more until my existence itself is vanished.

Future y/n: I have to go....take care.

Everything went black once again and you were back on the road.

Y/n: You heard me....time to train!

You dispatched them in teams of two, there was Koju and Gardevoir versus Genjo and Zora. You, you were against Meto and Evee. You said start and so they started to fight. The rules were simple. No kills, no moves that severely damage one or another and finnaly, it must be fun.You also had settled an alarm, just to not make the fighting too long. Since you were against Meto and Evee, you tried to review the possible upcoming attacks. They could blindly charge at you but you supsected Meto having a plan and sharing it to Evee by telepathie. So you just waited but since they were not moving, you decided to give it a try and charge at them. You tried to punch Meto but and soon as you threw your fist, he wasn't here anymore. You just had the time to block the punch coming from behind and you were now facing them once again. Since Evee wasn't here, you activated your aura and saw him sneaking behind you. You swiftly dodged him as the speed he had threw him directly at Meto, which had stopped him just in time with telekinesis.